SW Food Diary

Minders

Finding inspiration
Just thought I'd share again... after a few "stuck" weeks and taking the time to re-examine my eating, I've decided to start faithfully filling in a food diary. I do them online because it's easier.

I'm amazed at how quickly the syns add up. Even just a sneaky Ryvita can add 2 syns in the blink of an eye. It's not even midday and already, just eating my normal, healthy SW stuff, I've had 6 syns almost effortlessly.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's so easy to be in denial about what we're doing when we don't have a good loss. We never want it to be our own fault :rolleyes: So, if you're getting stuck and thinking you're doing alright but not actually writing it down, it's DEFINITELY worth getting back into the habit of using the food diary, either the paper version or the easy to use online one (god, I sound like an advert for SW! LOL!). It really does force you to see where you're going wrong.

I can honestly say, looking at the "good" stuff I've eaten today, and the syns I've already accrued, that over the last few weeks I have definitely been pushing the SW boundaries a lot more than I have let myself think. This week is going to strictly to plan. No messing. I might even do a few Success Express days to get myself back on track. Next weeks results are going to be a blinder. Just you wait and see!

I think I have to step back and do this too!

Good Luck! x

I do this but not online. I do it on my computer in a programme only I will see so I can be brutally honest about everything. I found the one on the SW site was a bit patronising if you go over on Syns

Back