1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW food directory

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snugglepuss, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Does it include the information for EE days or is it just for red and green?

TIA x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

just for red and green but when you do EE you take the lowest syn value anyway! e.g Past n sauce free on green X syns on red so it would be free on EE!
    Hope this helps!

4. Snugglepuss

OMG really? so it is worth buying one then!!

I'm still wondering how EE can actually work......mybe i should just get on with it...lol

Thank you Angela x

5. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

Yep id def advise buying one, i refer to mine all the time! EE just 1 HE A and 1 HE B!! plenty of free food! and that's all there is to it!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Everyone is a little scared to try the EE plan at first- I was....but once you get into the diet it's quite simple, and more importantly - It Works!!!

Just remember to use the lower syn value's for foods, and you are only allowed 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB.

And don't over eat - just eat until you are comfortably full, good luck with it.

7. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Our consultant told us this week not to buy a Food Directory at the moment - a new one is coming out in January so it's a bit of a waste of money if you buy one now.

Hope this might help someone and save them some money!

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

A new one comes out every year but I don't buy one every year. Okay, it will have more up to date info but you can use the internet site for that.

I couldn't be without my directory, I use it all the time.

9. Snugglepuss

Thank you :)

I'll see how i go without one at first anyway but i don't actually go to class so it will prob be invaluable whenever i buy one, i know when i was on SW last time i used it everyday!