• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sw free drinks

Chicaloca

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st10lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.38%)
I like to make fruit teas (sometimes I make a 'cocktail') in a big jug and then put that in the fridge.

Iced tea anyone? ;)

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
Hot chocolate!! Options & Highlights are the lowest in syns. Light Horlicks, Areo, Malteaser, Galaxy etc are usually around 5 syns a sachet. And you can have milk, I used to get my HEA choice by having a glass of milk a day, 250ml of semi skimmed (if I remember correctly) is an A choice and quite yummy.... you could even syn some chocolate (a 15g treatsize bag of buttons is 4 syns) and heat your milk + choco in a pan and have home made hot chocolate :) with mini marshallows (the Princess fat free ones are 1.5 syns each, not sure about the mini ones but they're fat free too so I'd guess less than 1 syn each)

Haha can you tell I love hot chocolate:p

Fray

S: 18st10lb C: 16st5lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 2st5lb(12.6%)
Think someone on here said put balsamic vinegar in lemonade and it tastes like pimms!

*honey

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 0st13.5lb(8.33%)
I lived on hot squash all winter ( i am a riding Instructor, so in winter i could get through a LOT of tea with sugar and milk in during a day.......so hot squash was a great alternative)