sw free drinks

Liseinleeds

i am after some ideas for drinks pls :)

i dont drink tea or coffee, so apart from diet fizzy drinks and squash what else can i have?? ideas anyone?

I like to make fruit teas (sometimes I make a 'cocktail') in a big jug and then put that in the fridge.

Iced tea anyone? ;)

Hot chocolate!! Options & Highlights are the lowest in syns. Light Horlicks, Areo, Malteaser, Galaxy etc are usually around 5 syns a sachet. And you can have milk, I used to get my HEA choice by having a glass of milk a day, 250ml of semi skimmed (if I remember correctly) is an A choice and quite yummy.... you could even syn some chocolate (a 15g treatsize bag of buttons is 4 syns) and heat your milk + choco in a pan and have home made hot chocolate :) with mini marshallows (the Princess fat free ones are 1.5 syns each, not sure about the mini ones but they're fat free too so I'd guess less than 1 syn each)

Haha can you tell I love hot chocolate:p

Think someone on here said put balsamic vinegar in lemonade and it tastes like pimms!

I lived on hot squash all winter ( i am a riding Instructor, so in winter i could get through a LOT of tea with sugar and milk in during a day.......so hot squash was a great alternative)

I have taken to disolving half a vegetable stock cube in a mug of water and having a quick vegetable soup. Nice if you fancy something savory.

Back