SW Free smash pizza

This was superb really impressed if you have not tried it yet, you must

i found that making it with hot water and then mixing, spraying a few sprays of frylight into the mix and kneading it in really helped as well, then roll out. Tasted alot better and stayed togetehr better in one sheet and didnt crumble

these are really nice i made up the whole pack of smash but only used about 3/4 of the packet to make 3 mini pizza's (2 for me and 1 for my daughter) , i used lowlow grated cheese as my HEx A and it was loads, i topped my pizza's with passata, ham, red pepper, sweetcorn and spring onion! :)

xxx

Attachments

• Image0240.jpg
    Image0240.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
picture of mine added now :) ... served with salad and syn free onion marmalade!

xxx

now one of my fav meals vegetable pizza breads.

thanks for all the help everyone

Just made this for the first time and YUMMY!!!!

The base was a bit soggy but it's trial and error for new recipes .....still tasted lovely :)

Stunning

Attachments

• 100_4274.jpg
    100_4274.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 1,929
  • 100_4272.jpg
    100_4272.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 541
  • 100_4273.jpg
    100_4273.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 799
Slimming world pizza

Just had a delicious slimming world pizza, my first attempt and its was so yummy.
Tesco instant mash has the base (i baked it thin and crispy)

Then i topped with a little tomato puree mixed with a little passata and garlic powder.

Then i added chopped red onion, chopped fresh tomato, hex chopped ham, hex grated cheese. Put under the grill for 5-6 mins served with salad and sw chips.

It was so tasty im having it again this weekend. :eat:

This sounds like the pizza recipe I used to have when I did SW (in another life) using Smash as the base, baked blind, and then piling anything on top that you choose. Used to be yummy and I think I should make one soon as it is so versatile.

Just type pizza into the search and you will find the specific recipe.
Its Smash type potato, made with a little hot water till it all binds together but as dry as possible. Flaten it out on a fry light baking tray and cook on high for 15 mins, then flip it over and put passata, peppers, onions, any free food really with HE cheese. Its really nice, Tuna, Onion, Mushroom, Tomato and Pepper is my favourite, with chilli flakes.

yum yum need to find this me thinks xx

I made a smash pizza!

I think maybe i burnt the base a little but it tasted pretty good. The middle of the base was a bit soggy so i might brush the top of the base with egg like someone suggested somewhere so it will stay crispy.
I just made a little one with onion, mushrooms, 2 olives & lowlow cheese from my hex. For the tom sauce, i used a pasta sauce mix that i made Earlier in the week. If anyone wants the recipe, just ask & i'll post it :D I also mixed some fresh basil in with the base.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

• 2010_10120007.jpg
    2010_10120007.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 321
  • 2010_10120009.jpg
    2010_10120009.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 371
The pizza i made was probably only 5-6inches but from what i can see from the recipes on here they can be bigger :)

As far as smash is concerned-

Smash Smash, Original, made up with water, dried 100g made up

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Smash Smash, Original, New Recipe with Full Cream Milk, dried 88g sachet

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 14½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Mr mash-

Mr Mash Instant Mashed Potato, 99% Real Potato, made up with water, dried 120g sachet

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 24½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Back