SW Free smash pizza

Take a look on my recipe page (See link below)
Pete

I just had this and it was lovely. I used 60g of smash and had it with cheese, tomatoes and onion and will definitely be having it again. :)

Hmmm I'll have to try this tomorrow. How long would you say I cook the base for??? X

I put mine in the oven for ten mins and then turned it and cooked for about 5. then added my toppings. But you can fry it in a pan either and flip it after bout 10 mins, i think. Im gonna try frying it next time but mine from the oven was lovely and crispy.

I've made this twice & turned out great both times. I used cheese & onion smash for the base 2 add flavour & topped with onions peppers & baby tomatoes. It's really filling & nearly couldn't finish it all but I managed lol!

Love the sound of this ,,Love pizza but it is just so fattening,, cant wait to try this!!:)

Can really recommend this. We had these at the weekend and they are lovely, especially as i'd expected pizza's to be off limits - what a bonus. I will use less smash next time to make a thinner base but give it a go, you wont be disappointed :D

Yes. Free on green. Enjoy!! X

I will be having this again tomorrow night. I think I will be making it a regular Saturday night treat. And the best part is it's free :D

I use 1/2 a packet of Sainsbury's Instant Mash (pack is 250g) this makes a large pizza 12" size.
Cooked on a Pizza stone!

Pizza-3-3.jpg

Pizza-4-1.jpg

Wow this sounds amaaaaazing may just have to cook this on my next green day :D

bilsat said:
I use 1/2 a packet of Sainsbury's Instant Mash (pack is 250g) this makes a large pizza 12" size.
Cooked on a Pizza stone!

Nice to finally see how it turns out, must buy packet mash lol keep forgetting :/

Other pics of different pizza's.......................
Pizza-4-3.jpg

Pizza-4-2.jpg

Pizza-2-2.jpg

Pizza-2-3.jpg

Pizza-1-3.jpg

Pizza-1-2.jpg

Back