• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Free to Go Plan - My Teen son's progress

My gorgeous son has gone off to his prom, well more like a disco but he's moving up to upper school so big step for him.
Though I'd post his pic, 6 months ago he joined SW with me following Free to Go plan and has lost 16.5 lb and 0.5 lb shy of his 10%. His BMI has gone from 29 to 23.4 now and he's loving his new healthy lifestyle and shape!!

Anyone thinking of this for their teens I'd highly recommend, I really wanted Matthew to make his own healthy choices and not eat what I was telling him to.
He makes his own breakfast and lunch and then eats evening meal with us but the food he is in control of is all healthy :) so proud of him :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

wow! well done matthew, you must be very proud of him and he should be of himself x
thats great news he should be so proud of himself i think its a great plan for familes and think sw should think about taking it into schools and places were children can learn befor its gets out of hand well done mattew :)
That's fantastic! I really wish I'd found SW much earlier in life. What a happy and healthy future ahead for Matthew :) x
I love this pic! He looks awesome and now is set up to be healthy for life! I wish my mum did something this constructive when I was a chubby teen!! Well done both of you!
What a looker! (Takes after his Mum, obviously)

You should be very proud of him AND yourself for doing something so loving and constructive- he has learnt really valuable life lessons here- at such a crucial time!

Well done, both of you

He looks fab! A big well done to Matthew - he'll have all the girls chasing him now :D

Always comes back to MMs!
That's fantastic, well done Matthew and well done to Mum! x
Wow what an achievement for you both! Well done! :) x

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
He looks fab and is a real cool kid! You must be very proud xx
Doesn't he look like a right little charmer?
You must be very proud of him :)

Also, I think I want his shirt. It's too cool.

Very proud :D
Got the shirt from Funk Rock...cost 26.99 I've never spent so much on one item for him before....think this is only the begining lol