SW friendly food in France

Ginette

I am going to France at Easter. I would like to know any really good SW friendly foods to look out for. I won't be good all the time but I do want to most of the time.

I know they have a really good selection of yogurts but I am not sure about cheeses etc. any help would be appreciated.

Yogurt choice is much better than here, also soft cheese is all labelled 0% fat/2% fat or whatever. You can get reduced fat cheeses but not that easily. I haven't found it too difficult self-catering on holidays if you can get to a reasonable sized supermarket. (I did take a few things with me) Watch out for dressings in ready prepared salads - they seem to be added into things like beetroot/carrot salad unlike here.
Are you going on holiday?

Luckily I am always self catering as I have a place there - I always take a good amount of food with me but this is the first time I am going and been on slimming world.

I have done 2 x 2 weeks self catering. I take some low fat cheddar and alpen bars and everything else has been quite easy. You will be fine. Tipiak Couscous is yummy!

Back