SW - going it alone?

Yes, i do.

My friend goes to classes though so i get a little help from her, this site and the main SW site.

How about you?

There are lots of online members and you are NEVER alone if you are on here!

I'm torn between sw and ww core, am bidding on sw books on ebay. Am keen to give sw a go as I have never tried it before.

I'm torn between sw and ww core, am bidding on sw books on ebay. Am keen to give sw a go as I have never tried it before.

I did WW points a few years ago, did well but then regained some weight when i stopped smoking, never tried core though.

Fingers crossed you win the books, i am enjoying slimming world, i don't feel like i am 'dieting' at all!

the 'rules' seem complicated at first but in reality are very simple to follow, hope you get the books because i think the 'diet' is fab, it works for me :)

Aw thanks everybody. I really want to find something that finally works for me as I feel as if I've posted on every board. :giggle:

Wow! 4 years!

Is that on and off or religously for 4 years?
I lost a year in 2005 as it was disasterous pesonally so really it was just 3 years but I have had a few spells of set backs other wise I would have lost a LOT more than I have!

Back