SW Hifi bars

asbo

how nice are these :D

tried the orange/choc and the pecan and toffee this week and going to try the lemon next week, yummy:D

The mint ones are gorgeous!! Really love them!

I am addicted and have not bought any this week! Was having them for both my HEXB for the last week-but they do save me wanting something sweet!

these are worth going to class for instead of doing it online!! not had these before but have now tried the choc orange and mint ones....the mint ones are my faves too!!
have bought the lemon ones to try this week!

I love the lemon ones. Wasn't going to buy any this week as I'm sure they're jeapordising my weight loss. My consultant had forgotten to get the raffle prizes, so said that the first ticket drawn out could have 2 packs of hi fi.

Guess who's number was first out:p

Hi Crazy crafter. Do you think they are slowing your weight loss? i love them, and often have two as HEX!!! Is that the wrong thing to do ?
Tracey

the trouble is I would have my HEb and THEN have a hi fi bar - I would syn them. But I think it's poss easier not to have any in the first place. I've been good since Tuesday - I've only had one bar - that was last night.

Would we have liked them before SW? I mean, would they have held a candle to a snicker or a kit kat chunky?? lol...Is it like when you fancy the best of the uglies in a boy band? (hope I make sense lol)

Would we have liked them before SW? I mean, would they have held a candle to a snicker or a kit kat chunky?? lol...Is it like when you fancy the best of the uglies in a boy band? (hope I make sense lol)

:8855::8855::8855:pmsl at that ha ha ha!

lol!!!

It just crossed my mind as I read through the thread....are we clutching at straws by 'loving' hifi bars?? We should feed them to the masses who don't go to SW and see what they think. See if we are saddos or not lol

lol! Gonna try them, so I can have 2!lol

EXACTLY.... takes them to bed with my highlights.... bloody highlight of my life lol.

In my tesco I can only get the summer fruit/yoghurt Alpen. Must go into the co-op and see if they've got any different flavours. I love them, and they satisfy my sweet tooth.

Back