SW in Thailand

BKMummy

Hi

I have lost weight on SW and love it but now back in Thailand (I am a Brit) and its pretty hard finding the products I need. Lots of my friends have seen the results and want to join SW but I am not sure I can recommend it unless I can find somewhere to get the stuff u need.

Sugar is very much central to the thai diet so items like sugar/fat free yogurts, cottage cheese etc is not avail.

Any other SW chicks in Thailand to sway info and recipes ??

Claire :wave_cry:

I love Bangkok and when we were there recently I basically lived on salad or fruit and the veggie stall in the upstairs food court in one of the large shopping malls (forgotten its name). The food was lovely but impossible to count it up and the other stalls were not easy to pass by. :cry:
We have lived abroad and it is not easy to follow plans like SW is it?
Anyway good luck - I am just starting out trying to get rid of my excesses.

I know what you mean! There are some great things that work well like the rice and noodle dishes but fat and sugar free are just not heard of here which means making everything from scratch. Thinking of getting a group of fellow ladies together for support!

Hi saw this thread and had to post!! Im going to Thailand at the end of november for a month and im really quite worried as i want to try and stick to my diet as best i can, im defiantly going to treat myself as im there for a month and its my holidays but i want to try and be as good as i can! I follow the Extra Easy plan is that easy to follow while away? What plan do you guys follow??

Ive done lots of research

Hi BKMummy,

After losing five stone I reached target in UK, I live in Thailand and have maintained target until the past 10 months where i have gained. I am determined to get back to target and there are lots of slimming world foods available here that let you follow plan. Got my old magazines and cook books out on the weekend so its full steam ahead. Your post is pretty old but let me know if I can be of any help.

Back