sw job

Lisa123

Silver Member
I love sw and am so passionate about it and explain it to anyone who wants to know about it. It is the best diet ever. I wish sw had vacancies for on line consultants. I wouldn't be able to be a leader as I could never speak in front of lots of people plus with only one car between me and my husband plus the fact that I have a toddler it wouldn't work. I just wish sw had jobs where u could mentor people on a one to one basis or on line. X

What a brillant idea !! To mentor someone would be just amazing.

Yes I think so. I'm sure people would love to be supported like that. Hmm maybe it will happen one day.

You could mentor me, but however I couldnt pay you any wages lol

Ive had a bad week and a stupidly bad day, so Ive fallen off the "wagon" inspiration talk required x

I could do with a mentor, because i doing this online and really catnt understand why am not losing, my weight has gone back up. ive got the kitchen strewn with all the values im spending a fortune on food, yet nothing happens, despite reg exercise.

I remember ages ago i used to do a diet where i had cards to fill in and send back to a 'mentor' i cant remember what diet it was (i have been dieting since i was 16 i think!!! thats a LONG time)

I think SW should have this service - where do you send suggestions!!!

I rememebr i could call up the dieter lady at any time - but i never did!!! her name was Ann too. Thats all i remember :)

I might do a google search to remember what plan it was! :) xxx

I remember ages ago i used to do a diet where i had cards to fill in and send back to a 'mentor' i cant remember what diet it was (i have been dieting since i was 16 i think!!! thats a LONG time)

I think SW should have this service - where do you send suggestions!!!

I rememebr i could call up the dieter lady at any time - but i never did!!! her name was Ann too. Thats all i remember :)

I might do a google search to remember what plan it was! :) xxx

you look fab well done!!:jelous::jelous::jelous:

I like to think we all mentor each other on here.

Apart from Fillymum - more of a mentalist really;)

Only joking sweetie lol

marls said:
I could do with a mentor, because i doing this online and really catnt understand why am not losing, my weight has gone back up. ive got the kitchen strewn with all the values im spending a fortune on food, yet nothing happens, despite reg exercise.

The online image therapy isn't very helpful, is it! You could try using the contact us link at the bottom of SW online, they have a customer support category although I don't know for sure if that would cover your query. Can't hurt to try?

Back