• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Mag - when's it next out?

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
Bloomin eck that seems like ages :( I really wish the magazine was monthly, need new inspiration!! xxx

Thanks Jaylou ....... blimey that is a long wait! I've started my slimathon and was hoping for some new inspiration!!

Ah well, looks like I'm trawling back through some old mags instead!

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I've been reading through the magazine this week-my Sister got it for me from work. It's such a good mag isn't it?? Can't wait for the next one and I would seriously consider subscribing to it....when they have a subscription gift I want :whistle:

S: 11st2lb G: 9st12lb
My group never seems to have it the week before! Last time we got it two weeks after!
i couldn't wait and bought it in WH Smith full price!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
Got one last night to, usually I miss out the first night because everyone gets in first and I have to wait til the following week :D

oooh something to look forward to - hope our class has it this week!!!

ive read the one with the free dessert book way too much!

I always look to see if there is someone who is my age, height and starting weight.....i have yet to find one tho :( xxx

S: 12st0lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st5.5lb(19.94%)
I always look for someone with a similar height and starting weight too. I think it helps to be able to identify with someone similar.
I have about 2 years worth of magazines and get them out from time to time to re-read the stories of peoples weight loss journeys.

Louise
:party0027: