SW Mag

29th march .. so not this week coming up, but week after - 2 weeks total wait (get it earlier if you go to the group)

Our consultant has hers already.

this is possibly the only reason i miss going to class

We were told that we would have the new mag for last Thursday but they weren't delivered so hopefully get it this Thursday!I believe the bigger group get theirs first and the smaller group get theirs last!

I am a tad dissapointed with this issue. There does not seem to be a lot in the mag........maybe I just want to much?

Muis said:
I am a tad dissapointed with this issue. There does not seem to be a lot in the mag........maybe I just want to much?

I was pretty pleased with this months mag. Got 4 recipes out of it! Usually I never fancy any of them lol.

I liked this months recipes. I made the roulade, it was so nice. Never made anything like this before. It was like proper cake. If I had been served it at a cafe I would have guessed it had 15 syss. So felt like a real treat :)

The roulade is one of the 4 recipes I'm going to try! I don't have a swiss roll tin though? I was just going to make it on a flat baking sheet, do you think that'll do the same thing?

Glad you liked it!!!

Muis said:

While I was losing I bought this every issue, but I was usually a bit disappointed with it. I have not bought one since I left group. It's just too formulaic. Read one and you have pretty much read them all. It's great for people thinking of joining, to showcase the plan and the results it can produce, but it's effectively an advertising exercise to boost membership. I took far more inspiration from the members of this forum, have an endless supply of recipes from this forum and feel far more empathetic and understanding of the members of this forum and the struggles they face doing the plan that I also faced. If I need inspirational photos, they are all there, all people who I kind of know and can be proud of and cheer on to their success. SW mag could be so much more than it is, much more diverse and in depth content, and feel much more like you were involved and a part of it, but it isn't and it doesn't and for that reason I no longer buy it.

i only get it for the recipes really, but alot of the time i only like a few of them.. some of the articles about new products are intresting. But the magazine is mostly designed for the female members (well 90-odd % of the members are women and i can totally understand that). the adverts don't apply to me, most of the advice too. shame they don't have a small pull out section just for the men lol

Malc-D said:
i only get it for the recipes really, but alot of the time i only like a few of them.. some of the articles about new products are intresting. But the magazine is mostly designed for the female members (well 90-odd % of the members are women and i can totally understand that). the adverts don't apply to me, most of the advice too. shame they don't have a small pull out section just for the men lol

The only adverts I tend to take notice of s the food! Depends what you are looking for... My husband loves the mag Has never felt it's geared mre towards women we both read the inspiration stories, new products and recipes so kind of does us both :)

Back