SW Magazine

julie19

Silver Member
Good Morning All - just thought I would share something with you, I caught the OH reading all my SW magazines on Sunday, now he has been on SW by proxy as I do all the shopping & cooking, he has done really well & gone from an 18.5 collar & 38 waist to a 16.5 collar & is very close to being in his 32 waist trousers, he said he was enjoying reading all the success stories but did make a comment about the lack of men that are on the covers, when I checked I do not have one magazine which has a man as the cover star, does anyone have one?? Anyway he did make the point that maybe more men would be willing to pick the magazine up if there was a man on the cover, I tend to agree with him & have sent a letter into SW about it.

What do you think?

As a girlie I have to agree. Although, they are probably just playing to their biggest audience. I've defo seen men in the mag, but can't recall seeing any on the cover.

I'm with you ....I don't see why they can't put a bloke on the cover, most girls/women that buy the SW mag would buy it anyway, whoever it had on the front .......so its not like they'd lose out massively on sales from that side of things .....and, like you say, it may encourage men to buy it.

Let us know how SW respond.

J x

Good idea, about time we had some 'eye candy' on the front of the magazine, I'm sure it would help us get to goal quicker, LOL...

i have never seen a man on it either, i remember they done a section of about 4 men who had lost weight or they do stories with the men and their partners but never on the front cover

would be good to see tho, maybe get more men signing up as well

xx

Back