SW MAGAZINE

I could not get the mag at class last night someone bought the last one, so I got mine from sainsbury's tonight.

I couldn't wait another week, I needed some new recipes and I found just the thing for saturday night , sweet chilli chicken. :D

How comes your C was told NOT to sell it?

Cornish Pisky, as ilovelife says, pleeeease don't compare yourself to others!! We are all different shapes and sizes!! I remember seeing an article in a magazine a couple of years ago which really stuck in my head! Very interesting! They had 5 women of different ages, all the same height and all the same weight and they all looked totally different! Some looked really skinny and some looked quite big! It's because some of us are pears, some apples and some hourglass- it all depends on shape, bone structure and density etc etc! Hope that gives you some reassurance! We shouldn't be striving to be really skinny anyway! Curves are definitely good in the right places, they're much more sexy and feminine and men go gaga for them! I think a 10-12 is very small! I'm a size 18 at 5'6" and my goal and hearts desire is to get to a 12! I got down to a 12-14 a few years ago and know that I was looking great then! My BMI was 25! I really think that a size 10 for me would be a step too far!XXX

Yeh exactly. I am planning on getting down to around 17 stone and be at target. In reality maybe 16 would do. but still 16 stone is more than most people in my group started on. But I am not comparing myself to them. Because everyone is different.

Ahhhh thats sweet she walked down. She mus thave felt guilty!

Back