SW MAGAZINE

When you get to target your consultant gives you a big form to fill out and it asks lots of questions about what you ate before, what you eat now, how did you get overweight, what big changes you've found in your life, why did you decide to lose weight etc etc and it's this form which SW use (and your pics) to decide who goes in the mag.
Good luck sulleyp! We'll look out for you!

haha I still got about 6 stone to go ladies so you will be waiting a while to see me butt naked coevered in HI-5 bars!!

ive read on the main facebook page that the new magazines out on the 17th december cant wait:D

I got my mag last night (tuesday) and it does indeed have my old classmate Joanne on the front cover. She looks good.

is that the january issue ? if it is i wish i had gone to class last night . weighed myself at home and had half on ( pretty good considering the amount of crap i ate this week :D:D)

grhrhh i didnt realise it was out my next weigh in is next tuesday now .. what o along wait i have

seen in another thread that it is the jan issue which prob means it will be in shops 2morrow yippee , am having a pretty sh#t week at work so at least i have somethinfg to look forward to , oh and am getting computer back:D:D ( am using the library one)

The January issue is usually a good one because they want to tempt all those people with new year resolutions to lose weight. Any good vegetarian recipes in this issue??

Last edited:
its ironic there is someone from where I live in the same area and the SW group I tried and could not stand the partionising C who does not listen to what I ask when asking for advice - now I do it on my own online!

I saw the new issue in Sainsbury's tonight and almost picked it up - then remembered I'd be able to get it at group an hour later *duh!*

So, it is out in some shops....

Back