• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



SW newbie

S: 20st10lb C: 18st12.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.79%)
#1
Hi all, after a few week's of lurking & loving this site I've decided to register & join in with you all!

I joined Slimming World at the start of January and to date have lost 1 stone 11.5lbs - close to getting my 2 stone award and my club 10 too if I have an amazing week ahead!

Look forward to getting to know you all :)
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#3
Hiya

Welcome to the forum, im sure you'll find lots of interesting discussions and support! Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck having a great week - you can do it!!
 
S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#4
Go for it and try it!!

That's brill! Ive been looking at slimming world today bit am scared to try it! X
Slimming World really is amazing!!!! xx
 
#5
Hi I'm new on here just joined about 10 mins ago lol i joined SW on wed & have already lost 3 pounds I know in shunt of weighed myself but i did n was please that it's working... I think it's a fantastic diet well lifestyle change I've eaten more since wed then I have in a long long time so far so good am picturing the new slim me ;) FOREVER! I weigh 14.6 and a half wanting to be 12... Am Doin the extra easy which is exactly what it says! If anyone has any tips or advice please let me know! Thanks
 
S: 20st10lb C: 18st12.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.79%)
#6
R4j Kaur said:
That's brill! Ive been looking at slimming world today bit am scared to try it! X
Thanks! You should totally join if it works for me it'll work for anyone!
 
S: 20st10lb C: 18st12.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.79%)
#7
desperatehousewife said:
Welcome to the forum, im sure you'll find lots of interesting discussions and support! Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck having a great week - you can do it!!
Thank you so much! Motivation is definitely needed this week
 
S: 20st10lb C: 18st12.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.79%)
#8
Missy26 said:
Hi I'm new on here just joined about 10 mins ago lol i joined SW on wed & have already lost 3 pounds I know in shunt of weighed myself but i did n was please that it's working... I think it's a fantastic diet well lifestyle change I've eaten more since wed then I have in a long long time so far so good am picturing the new slim me ;) FOREVER! I weigh 14.6 and a half wanting to be 12... Am Doin the extra easy which is exactly what it says! If anyone has any tips or advice please let me know! Thanks
Welcome! You're doing so well so far, I agree it's a lifestyle change - for the better.
 

mel1

Full Member
S: 15st1lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st13lb(6.16%)
#9
hi i am also a newbie started slimming word last monday so my first weigh in is tonight ....looking for anyone to be "slimming buddies" with
 
S: 20st10lb C: 18st12.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.79%)
#12
Hi all weigh day today & have a maintain this week which I'm happy with as it means that I didn't do too much damage with all the lovely meals & treats while on holiday :)

How has everyone else done with their weigh ins this wk?
 
S: 19st5lb C: 18st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st3lb(6.27%)
#13
Hi,
Sounds like your off to a good start. Keep it up and good luck with your weight loss journey.
Kerry x
 


Similar threads



Top