SW newbie

aineyg

Hi all, after a few week's of lurking & loving this site I've decided to register & join in with you all!

I joined Slimming World at the start of January and to date have lost 1 stone 11.5lbs - close to getting my 2 stone award and my club 10 too if I have an amazing week ahead!

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hiya

Welcome to the forum, im sure you'll find lots of interesting discussions and support! Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck having a great week - you can do it!!

Hi I'm new on here just joined about 10 mins ago lol i joined SW on wed & have already lost 3 pounds I know in shunt of weighed myself but i did n was please that it's working... I think it's a fantastic diet well lifestyle change I've eaten more since wed then I have in a long long time so far so good am picturing the new slim me ;) FOREVER! I weigh 14.6 and a half wanting to be 12... Am Doin the extra easy which is exactly what it says! If anyone has any tips or advice please let me know! Thanks

desperatehousewife said:
Welcome to the forum, im sure you'll find lots of interesting discussions and support! Well done on your weight loss so far! Good luck having a great week - you can do it!!

Thank you so much! Motivation is definitely needed this week

Missy26 said:
Hi I'm new on here just joined about 10 mins ago lol i joined SW on wed & have already lost 3 pounds I know in shunt of weighed myself but i did n was please that it's working... I think it's a fantastic diet well lifestyle change I've eaten more since wed then I have in a long long time so far so good am picturing the new slim me ;) FOREVER! I weigh 14.6 and a half wanting to be 12... Am Doin the extra easy which is exactly what it says! If anyone has any tips or advice please let me know! Thanks

Welcome! You're doing so well so far, I agree it's a lifestyle change - for the better.

Hi all weigh day today & have a maintain this week which I'm happy with as it means that I didn't do too much damage with all the lovely meals & treats while on holiday :)

How has everyone else done with their weigh ins this wk?

Hi,
Sounds like your off to a good start. Keep it up and good luck with your weight loss journey.
Kerry x

Back