SW newbie!

keanu

Hey guys and girls. Let me introduce myself.

I'm keanu. I'm 20 and my starting weight was 19st7lbs. Ive been going to slimming world for 3 weeks now and it's going pretty well! I've lost 1st4.5lbs so far but it's going at a snails pace now (which I expected)

I stumbled across the site and everyone seems lovely so I thought I'd join up :)

x

keanu said:
Hey guys and girls. Let me introduce myself.

I'm keanu. I'm 20 and my starting weight was 19st7lbs. Ive been going to slimming world for 3 weeks now and it's going pretty well! I've lost 1st4.5lbs so far but it's going at a snails pace now (which I expected)

I stumbled across the site and everyone seems lovely so I thought I'd join up :)

x

Wow Keanu ! Welcome that is so good, they say that the quicker you lose weight the more likely you are to put it back on so don't worry. But if you haven't already make sure you mix it up a bit. Try not to eat the same foods try some of the recipes on this site /in the mags and on the SW website and challenge yourself to eat as many SS fruit and veg as you can in a week (if you can find them, some I've never heard of!) good luck on your journey.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing really well. Just keep it up. Even a pound a week lost is over 3st in year!

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it! Im really excited :D xx

Back