1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW - Now away of life

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cheekypasterfield, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    I am so pleased that SW is now 'normal' for me and my family. Fruit and yogurts are the first snacks before anything else. We try and add veg to our meals and each meal always leaves us feeling contentedly satisfied.

However with this normal way of life, I'm finding that my motivation isn't strong anymore. I find that working at a 'diet' gives me the focus. Im also finding that I really want biscuits (not loads) 4 would satisfy me, but they are so high in syns each.

Has anyone else found that when the plan becomes a way of life, the motivation starts to wonder and you start feeling tempted with high syn snacks?

If so how do you find you're motivation? I can't even use weight loss as I'm pregnant so I haven't even got that motivation.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennykndy

Jennykndy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've found that I'm more confident in introducing things like treatsize choc etc where as my first week I wouldn't have even thought of it. I can understand how the motivation could dissapear especially without the incentive of weight loss!

Can you buy a SW recipe book and maybe start a mission if trying new meals, it might mix things up a bit and add some enthusiasm?

You could always look on it like all the good work you are doing now reduces the amount to lose after you have the baby :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.