Extra Easy SW on a budget

Go into supermarkets when things are reduced, in our nearest 24hr tesco the best time to go is about 8pm on Saturday, and working in waitrose I know we always reduce our stuff about 5pm so buy it cheap and freeze.
Also if your eligible you could try going to somewhere like Costco, they have a fair few bargains.

Hi re mugshots, our consultant read out this information last week "the mugshots from B&M and cheaper shops with Black writing on are synned. The ones from Asda, and Tesco with the Red writing have less syns, some are free. :)

Just to add to this we make 3 meals out of a chicken for 4 of us. I have 2 small children (4 and 18 months) we have chicken dinner with the breasts (a large chicken is enough for this) then chicken pasta bake from the legs and then my OH makes chicken soup from the carcass and any left over veg if you scoop the fat off the stock it's free. You have to eat this when making it though cause can't reheat the chiken again!

I also make a spaghetti bolognese and use what's left for a canilonni / pasta bake / lasagne or stick some mixed beans a can of baked beans and some chilli powder in it and turn it into a chilli.

Back