SW Online - Holly's 10st Diary

HollyHearts<3

Hi, I'm Holly and I've converted BACK from Weight Watchers.

I need to get to 10st by May, I don't want the usual Summer panic and start fad diets just because I know I'll have to get into a bikini within the next couple of months. I will lose the weight slowly, healthily and deliciously :)

Because weekends are usually my downfall, I've planned for a maximum of 5 syns Monday - Friday bar special occassions. This means at the weekend I can allow myself roughly 22 syns for Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully my body will be ok with this but I'll have to see what my losses look like.

I'm 5ft7, starting weight of 11st2lbs (which surprised me this morning because I'm usually more than that) and a size 12. I would absolutely LOVE to be 10st and a size 8-10.

Wish me luck. Any advice welcome, I need all the help I can get xxx

Monday 28.01.2013
Extra Easy

B:
Pineapple, orange & green tea

L: Tuna Mayo (4.5), cucumber, prawn won ton soup (from Costco and free according to SW calculator!), Coke Zero

D: Jacket potato with baked beans and 45g of reduced fat cheese HEXA, red onion

S: Orange x 2, grapes and blueberries, peppermint tea, 57g rf houmous HEXB and carrot sticks

Syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Hi Sparkles! Yeaaah I did, and it wasn't a complete waste of time because it got 6lbs off after xmas! But I got a bit silly with it and hardly ate anything for lunch and dinner so I could have a magnum in the evening...whoops.

How are you getting on? X

Tuesday 29.01.2013
Red Day

B:
Alpen Light HEXB1/2 and mixed melon chunks and orange

L: 3 x Linda McCartney rosemary & onion sausages,
tomatoes and cucumber, Alpen Light HEXB1/2

D: 4 WW sausages (2) and roasted vegetables

S: Toast HEXB with chocolate phil (
3) and 3 x marshmallows (3) and tea HEXA and oranges

Syns: 8

Last edited:
Are them Linda McCartney rosemary & onion sausages free? xx

Are them Linda McCartney rosemary & onion sausages free? xx

Yeah they are! You've got more of a chance getting them from Asda and Sainburys, Tesco never seem to have them. They're nice but I've eaten them so much recently i'm getting really bored of them.

Are they meat or like vegetarian ones! I used to have quorn but found out there 1 syn! Ill have to try them xx

Are they meat or like vegetarian ones! I used to have quorn but found out there 1 syn! Ill have to try them xx

They're vegetarian ones babe so they're free on all plans! Yeah I got sick of the quorn sausages and they're definetly not worth 1 syn! x

Hi Sparkles! Yeaaah I did, and it wasn't a complete waste of time because it got 6lbs off after xmas! But I got a bit silly with it and hardly ate anything for lunch and dinner so I could have a magnum in the evening...whoops.

How are you getting on? X

Well that's great that you've lost 6lbs!! I've definitely been there though with weight watchers. I wouldn't eat bananas or other fruits because I'd want to save the points for treats. Not v.healthy! I'm getting on well. Doing a fitcamp at the moment so I'm just doing healthy eating, 3 meals a day. I've 2 weeks left so then I'll have to decide whether to stick with this eating plan or whether to go back onto weight watchers or slimming world. Hope slimming world works out well for you this time! :)

Wednesday 30.01.2013
Green Day

B:
Pineapple and Alpen Light HEXB1/2

L: Bachelors Deli Box Noodles - BBQ Beef (1.5), tomatoes and cucumber, Alpen Light HEXB1/2

D: Pasta, passata, red onion, and cheese HEXA

S: Carrot sticks and 57g of reduced fat houmous HEXB

Syns: 9.5

Last edited:
You'll be at 10st before you know it! From now until May is plenty of time to lose 16lb. Good luck :) xx

Aw thank you! Comments like that really boost my motivation, I've been dipping in and out of your diary, you've done so well! X

Thursday 31.01.2013
Green Day

B:
Pineapple and Alpen Light HEXB1/2, tea and coffee HEXA

L: Bachelors chinese rice and quorn fajita strips, Alpen light HEXBA1/2

D: SW chips, mushrooms, baked beans and a 'fried' egg

S: Frozen fruit with 2 tbsp of golden syrup (5), Carrot sticks and 57g of rf houmous HEXB

Syns: 14.5

I have a weekend full of eating out ahead of me! AAHHH!

First obstacle is Chiquitos tonight but I plan on either having steak and rice or chicken fajitas but swapping the fajitas with spicy rice. Lets see how it goes! x

Back