Extra Easy SW Online question?

ScouseBird83

I am thinking about joining SW online, as groups are unfortunately not an option for me right now, however I was just wondering, with it only being 3 month membership, once that is up do you lose access to all of the info provided on the site? Or are you able to save factsheets etc when online?

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am thinking about joining SW online, as groups are unfortunately not an option for me right now, however I was just wondering, with it only being 3 month membership, once that is up do you lose access to all of the info provided on the site? Or are you able to save factsheets etc when online?

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Yes you lose the access to the website, you can save a few things but hardly anything. Once you join, you have the ability to resubscribe at a cheaper rate then for either 3, 6 or 12 months. Hope that helps

Thanks, I'm really unsure, as I don't want to do groups (though physically can't at the min), but need all the correct start-up info to go it alone (know I can do this as I'm very will-powered at this kind of thing), but £80 is a lot of money, is it worth it? :-/ x

Thanks, I'm really unsure, as I don't want to do groups (though physically can't at the min), but need all the correct start-up info to go it alone (know I can do this as I'm very will-powered at this kind of thing), but £80 is a lot of money, is it worth it? :-/ x

You could buy some of the books online, along with this site and google ypu can pretty much find syn values for anything.

I dont find the website or app very good to be honest, i much prefered weight watchers website i wish it was similar.

I've been going to group a couple of weeks just to get weighed and have access to the site but i'm not goin to go back anymore i think i can manage just the same on my own x

I was an online member for almost 18 months, went it alone for a couple of months then hit a wall and joined a group to lose my last 8.5lbs (have decided to lose another 2lb on top of this) and I have to say that I wish I had joined group from the start - the support is amazing, my consultant is wonderful, and I think I would have got to target much sooner doing it that way as extra motivation is there. Online is good but not as good as group and once you're at target you can go for free, but everyone is different. I am very motivated and have loads of will-power because of my dietary requirements, but going it alone just isn't the same :)

I lost 4.5 at using online but have joined group for the last stone. Online is good but you need to be very focused as there is little to no accountability. I found that joining in the challenges on here really helped with that and I use this place as a 24/7 group. I have only done one week at group and although I can see the appeal I don't actually think it will make that much difference to me in terms of motivation.

Yes you can buy the kit online and save some money but I found that joining up online, having to log your weight weekly AND the fact that I had paid out £X and refused to waste it was enough for me. So for me it was WELL worth it. Each to their own. You know yourself better than anyone.

I'm an online member. You can save all of the articles, recipes etc to word documents quite easily which is what I'm doing.

Eighty pound is a lot of money but it's the best eighty pound I have ever spent! Took me six months to get to goal and eleven months later I'm still there, I think spending that much in one go made me stuck to it and give it a proper chance, I'm so glad I did x x

Back