SW Online

MrsB!

Hi

Does anybody do SW Online and could i have your thoughts....i am thinking of going from group to online...i do have alot of weight to loose aswell.

I really enjoy online, I find it helps keep me going, but I do use the diary, body challenge, recipes and syn finders. However I can't imagine it can replace a good group, so it depends on what support you need. You can buy books online but not hifi bars. If you decide to join there is a discount code in this weeks Reveal magazine, as I read it on Facebook. :)

I started online and liked it but when I lost motivation I went to a group. As I liked the tools online I kept both going because no one at group ever told me you could access online with group membership (found this annoying) anyway I now go to group every week, have online log in and use this forum. I like having to go to WI each week. Good luck Hun x

I do it solely online as I moved somewhere new just as I wanted to start SW and was too shy to go to group. I'm 6 months in and love the tools online, I do everything in my own time, make sure I weigh on the same day weekly (with the exception of this week as my battery in my scales has died and waiting for my new one from eBay!) and I have lost almost 2 stone so far. I work full time and exercise a few nights a week so finding time for a group would be quite hard for me to do, but doing it online I feel like I don't miss out and I have quite a lot of willpower and motivation to keep going :)

Hello, I have been a SW online member for 4 weeks. It's easy to use and has loads of info but I don't think it could replace a group. For example I use this forum more for information as I find the online SW not very supportive from a personal angle...for example a FAQ just doesn't help motivation sometimes! If I could I would def join a group for support, and the social aspect. Good Luck whatever x

Back