• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW online

I joined SW 4weeks back but i dont get time to stay so all i do is go weigh in and off i pop.
Ive looked at joining the online bodyoptimise site but this also costs £4 somat a week overall. Now im not tight (well a little) but ive got quite a few books so dont spend much time online, the only time i do spend looking is to use the syns online and the syns calculator but didnt want to spend £4 somat a week just to use them, isnt there anyother way?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
There is no other way of getting the password each week unless one kind soul PM's you it every week (but then it is against the rules). Also I need the regular WI each week to keep me on track!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Do you think you could go it alone? If want syn help the wonderful ppl on here would look for ya?

I dont go to class.....xx

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
You can get a book that has all the syns in (Mines a purple one and you can buy it at class) think mine was £8, between that and us on here yo'd have enough info bout syns, its i you think you can do it alone without the rigidity of group WI. If ya can then save your pennies for new clothes hehe x

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Yh defo Rainbow - I know its only £16/20 a mth but I can use that money elsewhere esp this time of year lol

:)
xx

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
You could give it a try going it alone and if you don't keep on track then either join online or go to class

I could do it alone no probs, im very level headed and i have my regimental sergeant major daughter to keep me in check aswel (god shes bossy, dunno where she gets that from!)
And the nearest class to me is 6 miles away which also is a nuisance, and like you all say, theres plenty of kind folk on here to help out.
You can get a book that has all the syns in (Mines a purple one and you can buy it at class) think mine was £8
I bought a thick book with all the shops listed and plenty of info init, im just lazy :)