SW online

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mechmanuk, 17 December 2008 Social URL.

1. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

I joined SW 4weeks back but i dont get time to stay so all i do is go weigh in and off i pop.
    Ive looked at joining the online bodyoptimise site but this also costs £4 somat a week overall. Now im not tight (well a little) but ive got quite a few books so dont spend much time online, the only time i do spend looking is to use the syns online and the syns calculator but didnt want to spend £4 somat a week just to use them, isnt there anyother way?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    do you not get a password at class, tht should allow you access to slimming world site ?

4. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

yes but ide rather do it online with the syns and calculator, just didnt want to pay £4 somat a week just to use them.

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is no other way of getting the password each week unless one kind soul PM's you it every week (but then it is against the rules). Also I need the regular WI each week to keep me on track!

6. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think you could go it alone? If want syn help the wonderful ppl on here would look for ya?

I dont go to class.....xx

7. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You can get a book that has all the syns in (Mines a purple one and you can buy it at class) think mine was £8, between that and us on here yo'd have enough info bout syns, its i you think you can do it alone without the rigidity of group WI. If ya can then save your pennies for new clothes hehe x

8. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yh defo Rainbow - I know its only £16/20 a mth but I can use that money elsewhere esp this time of year lol

:)
    xx

9. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could give it a try going it alone and if you don't keep on track then either join online or go to class

10. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

I could do it alone no probs, im very level headed and i have my regimental sergeant major daughter to keep me in check aswel (god shes bossy, dunno where she gets that from!)
    And the nearest class to me is 6 miles away which also is a nuisance, and like you all say, theres plenty of kind folk on here to help out.
    I bought a thick book with all the shops listed and plenty of info init, im just lazy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.