SW online

mechmanuk

johnboy
I joined SW 4weeks back but i dont get time to stay so all i do is go weigh in and off i pop.
Ive looked at joining the online bodyoptimise site but this also costs £4 somat a week overall. Now im not tight (well a little) but ive got quite a few books so dont spend much time online, the only time i do spend looking is to use the syns online and the syns calculator but didnt want to spend £4 somat a week just to use them, isnt there anyother way?

yes but ide rather do it online with the syns and calculator, just didnt want to pay £4 somat a week just to use them.

There is no other way of getting the password each week unless one kind soul PM's you it every week (but then it is against the rules). Also I need the regular WI each week to keep me on track!

Do you think you could go it alone? If want syn help the wonderful ppl on here would look for ya?

I dont go to class.....xx

You can get a book that has all the syns in (Mines a purple one and you can buy it at class) think mine was £8, between that and us on here yo'd have enough info bout syns, its i you think you can do it alone without the rigidity of group WI. If ya can then save your pennies for new clothes hehe x

Yh defo Rainbow - I know its only £16/20 a mth but I can use that money elsewhere esp this time of year lol

:)
xx

You could give it a try going it alone and if you don't keep on track then either join online or go to class

I could do it alone no probs, im very level headed and i have my regimental sergeant major daughter to keep me in check aswel (god shes bossy, dunno where she gets that from!)
And the nearest class to me is 6 miles away which also is a nuisance, and like you all say, theres plenty of kind folk on here to help out.
You can get a book that has all the syns in (Mines a purple one and you can buy it at class) think mine was £8

I bought a thick book with all the shops listed and plenty of info init, im just lazy :)

Back