Sw or CD!

raquelscatt

Hi,

Here goes! I am currently on SW but in 3 weeks have lost a grand total of 2lbs :(

I weigh 17st 6lbs so have a lot to loose!
I did the CD 4 years ago with great success and lost 3 stone in 4 months. I remember feeling fab and really well! I have had many failed attempts since then, along with SW, WW, you name them, I've tried them all!!

I have a family so wonder how well CD would fit in and what is the weekly charge for 3 shakes a day these days?!

I am thinking to ilimate food altogether is the only way for me to lose weight. I cannot fail anymore.

Any tips, motivation,etc, etc, would be lovely!

I've tried SW/WW but for me they never really work, I manage to lose a few lbs, but the "treats" or "extras" you are allowed make me go on a binge. when I did WW I bought the sweets you can get in packs of 3 and ate all 3 in one night then went on to eat more sweets of the non WW variety, same with the "healthy extra" bars on SW. for me its all or nothing. I'm not knocking SW/WW I know that they work wonderfully well for some people sadly not for me.

Once I get into the swing of CD I'm fine, and eliminating food for me is the best way, it also helps keep me away from sweets/chocolate as if I have just one it sets me off. When eating with the family I have soup, while they have their meal, for breakfast I have a shake, and the same at work at lunch.

If you do SS+/810 you could still have a meal with your family. Prices of shakes vary from cdc to cdc but mine charges £1.90 for shakes and £2.00 for bars at the moment

Back