SW & Pregnancy

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hi lovely peeps! I've just jumped back to SW and am lovin it :p I was just curious to know whether you can still follow SW whilst pregnant? I'm not currently but we are considering whether to start trying or putting on hold for now. A few years ago whilst with a SW group one of the ladies was able to follow the plan and actually ended up weighing less when she gave birth than when she started! Just wondered if rules have changed?

I dont know the answer to your question for defo but as far as I know then its safe to follow while pregnant, but I think ther are some additional guide lines to follow. One of the many reasons Im doing SW is cos we wanna have a baby eventually and I dont wanna have to lose baby weight and pre-baby weight afterwards, and dont wanna be fat all over when pregnant, I just want a cute bump (if only!) xxx

we are trying for another baby and i have been told that slimming world is the only diet that is safe for pregnant women. there is a lady in our group who had a baby boy last week and she has dont the diet all the way through. shes gained 3lb over the whole pregnancy and came in to get weighed yesturday and shes lost 1st 9lb afterhaving him which means she lost 1st 6lb over the pregnancy :)

Thanks guys!

I think you have to up your healthy extras, once pregnant ;-)

Yeah its more healthy extra. As always Jax is on the money. Good luck hun

i will definitly want to do sw when i decide to try for a baby that way at least i know im not going to gain too much!

I certainly hope this is the case! We are trying now which is why I switched from LL to SW recently. I chose SW because it seemed easier to follow and with midwifes agreement you can continue through your pregnancy

Thanks Lana & good luck!

Back