Newbie to group

3littledarlings

Evening, mum of 3eldest 11 youngest 10months, and I'm currently at the heaviest I've ever been without being pregnant, life for me feels I'm stuck in a rut, my life is my family and family is my life, evenings I do nothing apart from hold my dear cherub whilst she sleeps cause she hates to be put down! Anyway 10months on and it's now time to find my feet again literally !!! I've done slimming world becore with great results which ended in baby #2 but then put it all on hold and piled on even more than before, anyway this time I'm determined to get back in my slim jeans!! Fingers crossed and thank you for getting this far 🤣

Welcome to Minimins.:)

Now is the time to concentrate on you so you can get back into your slim jeans.

Start a food diary in the Slimming World section then others can help along the way if you find you get stuck or need some moral support.:)

Hi. I'm new too. I'm a mum of 3 with my eldest and youngest 10 years apart as well. I had no problems losing the weight after my first two, but after having my third and being in my 30's it seems impossible for me to lose weight and keep it off. Hopefully with the new diet and support (I have never tried joining a forum to keep me motivated) we can accomplish our goals. Slim jeans here we come!

Back