SW quiche help please!

kazxox

Hi, I really want to have a go at SW quiche but we have no oven (or kitchen) at present, so can anybody advise whether it can be made in a microwave, and if so how?? :help2:
Thanks x

kazxox said:
Hi, I really want to have a go at SW quiche but we have no oven (or kitchen) at present, so can anybody advise whether it can be made in a microwave, and if so how?? :help2:
Thanks x

I've only ever made it in the oven, I'm not so sure you would be able to do it in the microwave however I could be wrong...

Not sure, but I make scrambled eggs with cottage cheese in the microwave so reckon there must be a way of making something quichey as they are quite similar in taste and ingredients.

Love your banana avatar, by the way :D

kazxox said:
Thanks x

6eggs
Small pot of cottage cheese
5light laughing cow triangles
Seasoning
Veggies...mushrooms red onion pepper etc.

Mix well pour into frylighted loaf or quiche tin. Sprinkle hea of cheese on top. Oven cook for 25 mins on 210.

Serves 2. 1 hea per portion. Lush with sw chips and salad. X

Yes you can make in microwave. I would put for 5 minutes and then check and put for a couple of minutes longer if required.

Back