Sw quiche!

I have seen do many people say how nice this recipe is - I must try it out :)

I might try making one when I'm off work on Thursday :)

I made quiche this evening for breakfast tomorrow..

250g pot of Sainsburys BGTY onion and chive cottage cheese
2 eggs
6 rashers of lean bacon
6 mushrooms
Salt and Pepper

Literally just cut everything up, mixed it all together and cooked it for 5o minutes on 200 degrees C. Lovely job! Can't wait to have it tomorrow.

wow im starting tomorrrow, im gona make a big one up i think, can this be frozen?

Dim question - if you use veggies like peppers, onions etc, do you just bung them in as they are or to you fry them off to soften them first?

I prefer to saute them first but others just bung them in raw - thats the joy of cooking as there is no right way and wrong way

These sound really good - I'm new to SW and quiche was a big weakness before, I'm going to give one of these a try at the weekend :)

I gave it a go and did saute the veg off first - I had bacon and leek with some additonal veggies, and it was very nice. I didn't add real cheese because I wasn't sure how many servings I would get and didn't want to confuse my Hexs and wanted to keep it syn free. Even with just the cottage cheese it tasted quite cheesy, which I was quite surprised at.

Next time I might add some, as I think this would be even tastier.

Salmon and broccili next I think.... or tuna and sweetcorn... or...

im not a big fn of cottage cheese can i use framage frais??

fast forward, be aware its not to be used long term, i guess your consultant and yourself have agreed your "points" 1st..
its really restricted and controlled ive not used it on any members yet, but i hope your doing ok hun

OMG, I had forgotten about SW Quiche and how tasty it is. Gotta get some cottage cheese - you really can't taste it - I hate the stuff on its own. I used to make this for breakfast when I did SW a few years ago.

I'm making some now on orginal/red day, smells yummy.

I whisked 4 eggs, added 300g cottage cheese (low fat tesco-hope thats okay)

Fried mushrooms and ham in frylight, added tomatoes and in the oven! Made enough to have for tomorrow lunch :)

I LOVE QUICHE :)
been making all kinds of flavours the best so far has been quorn smoked ham with mushrooms topped with tomatos
in fact i make one batch divide it into 4 and make 2 for me and 2 for DH who loves lean bacon and sweetcorn in his..im even taking some to scotland on a couch trip :)

I whisked 4 eggs, added 300g cottage cheese (low fat tesco-hope thats okay)

Is this the Tesco one in the green and white tub? If so, the SW website says this is free. And it would need to be. I eat so much of it! :)

Back