Sw quiche!

i made it with sainsburys bgty onion and chive cott cheese but put my cheese allowance on top then realised i would have to eat the lot and couldn't share it! wot a shame:(

cathie xx;)xx

I've just ordered a quiche tin, was using a large lasagne dish and it goes very thin, but still yummy. I cooked for about 35 mins. You can test it's done by poking the middle with a fork, if it's firm then it's ready, if it's still a bit runny it will need more time.

just discovered the SW quiche and OMG! but is it free>?

hello ladies,

re joined SW monday and ive been tryin to make the sw quiche for ages but goes all soggy and watery.
well today i bought some quark and lined the baking tin and OMG its the best i cud eat a whole pie sized one blimey lol

just hoping its free so i can eat loads lol...

ok i used -
4 eggs
250g quark
loadsa mushrooms
onions
sweetcorn and

half teaspoon of ketchup :) 1 syn i reckon.

if any1 cud tell me wud be great help :)))

thanks xxxxx

Yip looks fine on EE, you would need to syn the sweetcorn if on red. 1tbsp of ketchup is 1 syn, so your missing out on an extra wee bit ;) xx

I made one this evening for lunch tomorrow...with eggs, fromage frais, red pepper and onion, hea cheese on top (only things i had in)

I love eggs, but sometimes quiche make me feel sick, god knows why

Love the sound of this. Gonna get the ingredients tomorrow and give it a go. Am sure my lo will enjoy it too.
Can I ask a question while i'm here?

Very new to all this. Joined sw online a week ago.
Am I supposed to keep the colours separated? :eek:
If I'm on a red day do i only eat things coloured red? Likewise with the other options? :confused:
I have lost 3kg in the week but am convinced it's only because i'm no longer eating biscuits, bread, puds at every opportunity :sigh:
Thanks x
:D

Love the sound of this. Gonna get the ingredients tomorrow and give it a go. Am sure my lo will enjoy it too.
Can I ask a question while i'm here?

Very new to all this. Joined sw online a week ago.
Am I supposed to keep the colours separated? :eek:
If I'm on a red day do i only eat things coloured red? Likewise with the other options? :confused:
I have lost 3kg in the week but am convinced it's only because i'm no longer eating biscuits, bread, puds at every opportunity :sigh:
Thanks x
:D

Have a look here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

Should have all the answers - Altho the SW website should set you up for how to follow the plan too.

Many thanks Maverick ;)

I lost track of where i'd posted my question, whilst looking around :eek:

I'm sure I'll 'get there' eventually
:newbie:

Tried it and loved it. Got some in freezer for another day. LO didn't like tho' but it foes have a strong flavour, which I do like.
Thanks again for this
x

I have this cooking as we speak (type) in a flan type dish, but I have a possibly stupid question - how do I get it out of the dish?! A fish slice isn't going to be big enough is it? Will it just slide out? Help!

Did u line it??

No! But panic over. I cut it in half while it was still in the dish and once I'd used a knife to loosen the edges I was able to use the fish slice to get each half out!

Was absolutely delicious, huge thanks to whoever first "discovered" this :D

i made this today for work tomorrow plus i have set rob up for his lunch so he does not need to think while i am not here. i used

300g vlf cottage cheese onion and chive
200g vlf cottage cheese
4 eggs
bacon
onion
muchrooms
laughing cow light (he)
tomato slices on the top

i drained the cottage cheese or i find it goes watery, them blended the cottage cheeses together and the cheese triangles, mixed with eggs, bacon,onion,mushrooms and put in a long pyrex dish layed the tomatoe slices over the top and baked on heat 180/gas mark six for about 40 minutes.

it turned out great, had to hid it in microwave to keep rob of it as he was picking at it.

I always use a square metal baking tray and spray with frylight - te quiche just seems to come away from the edge as it cooks. Tonight's version had sooooo many vegetables in it.... delicious!!

Made mine for the first tine last night lined flan dish with wafer thin smoked ham. Cottage cheese with chives.. Onions, peas, tomatoes and red peppers and 25g of fresh Parmesan oh my god it was orgasmic...came home from work and my 2 teenage boys were arguing over who got the last slice of it yum yum yum xxx

Back