1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW recipes from around the world!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Breaking Flab, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Breaking Flab

Breaking Flab Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi :)

I am pretty new to SW and am doing Extra Easy. However I looooove cooking & Baking and cannot live without nice tasty food. I intend on transforming all my favourite dishes into SW compatible recipes over the next few months, and hopefully lose weight steadily along the way.

So, if you're interested in global cuisine feel free to lurk around my diary- I update it daily:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...tonous-gourmet-turns-fit-foodie-my-diary.html

As I say, I have just started out so there are only a few recipes on there but I will be adding many more- especially my favourite Indian, Mexican, Thai & Chinese foods :)

Requests are always welcome too- if you need help in converting/creating your favourite meal/cuisine/dish give me a shout and I will try my best.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.