sw ruby anniversary/donnie ruby anniversary

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

We all no sw is doing ruby anniversary soon at class and donnie doesnt go to class, but i have just noticed that she has got her CLUB 10 in time for her own RUBY ANNIVERSARY wooohooo gooo donnie congrats hun.

So i reckon when we all free one night we all celebrate sw and donnie ruby anniversary, ohhhhhhh that would be good to all share something that good.

What do you reckon??

Oh yes! Tell us the date Donnie, and we can have a virtual party! It could last all day! I'll bring red wine!

I just noticed her anniversary isnt until october but oh hell cos she not going to class we can do her anniversary a bit early cos im not sure if she is away then tbh, and ill bring the bacardi and big cake :)

how about we all use a chatroom so we can chat in real-time? set a date and a time and as many of us as possible cram in? :D

That would be great, knew Judi would bring the wine lol, I'll bring the spirits and mixers. I've never been in a chat room before so I will need the idiots guid to find you all or I could be walking the streets in desperation (again!)

im easy beki, yeah that be good, just have to try and work out what judi would be typing hahahaha (probably she have to much wine) loves ya really judi xxx

Hmm,. im gunna bring Cheesecake :D and scotch eggs!!! and we can make it a hair and beauty party, i'l bring my hairdressing skills and do you all a make over haha.. :)

xx congrats on club10 donnie! x

What a lovely idea and so kind of everyone to include my anniversary in with SW's special day too, thank you Jacquie for thinking of me.

Our anniversary is on the 20th October, we were married at 11am.

I am so thick that I don't even know how to use a chat room!!!! So I shall have to have a lesson before then, LOL....

Any date and time will be perfect for me, whatever suits and as it is my anniversary I shall supply the champagne.

Thank you all again my lovely SW fiends. XX

What a fab idea i will bring some kettle crisps and white wine!!
Well done donnie you are amazing!!

How fabulous - really lovely idea :) clever to make your own chatroom :)

and i wish wine was not a syn... its just too nice to be a syn

How fabulous - really lovely idea :) clever to make your own chatroom :)

haha - not really clever! i just googled 'make your own free chatroom' and went from there! lol.. just clicked on a website, made a name for it, and they do the rest! :rotflmao:

Back