sw sample menu

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey peeps :)

was looking at sw website today and was planning my attack on next week to stop me loosing motivation so decided id give the EE plan a go. (i always do EE but have never followed a sw weekly plan before) my C swears down youl get a great weight loss if followed, and others seem to have commented also, now i know now iv lost so much weight i cant expect 5lbs or so like others have had.. but it'd be nice to have a few lbs off..

anywho.. my problem was, after writing out all the meals and a shopping list so i have everything, it turns out, its identical to my weekly shop every week, and quite frankly is almost identical to a typical week of mine already,

so now im like, well great i must be doing it right, but am i going to go through all that effort and not actually get a better loss than what im getting at the min?

i complain when theres too much variety, because it becomes expensive and then i have loads of left overs... which can mess up the next days plan.. but now it seems this perticular plan on the website.... i cant see a decent loss from alone?

just wandered if any of you reguarly or have done in the past followed the online sample menus? xxx

I've followed the SE weekly plan (before they removed all the info! - so glad I've printed it out!) and had a fab loss.
I've also done the weekly EE plan too and lost a pound or two but not massive losses as I don't have much to lose hun.

I've followed the sample menu before. I bought everything needed for it, but to be honest I ended up throwing away so much food because it didn't get used :-/

I've followed the sample menu before. I bought everything needed for it, but to be honest I ended up throwing away so much food because it didn't get used :-/

hmm that was my concern..

success express hey? - i get quite confused with that...

iv read the thread on red days britmum posted and im very tempted, am a complete newbie to it though. Thinking red week next week, then sample menu the week after to spice it up? x

Back