SW Syns calculator

mistysmummy

Hi
Does anyone know if there is a syns calculator (like a pocket calculator) that I could take with me on hols thanks xxx

There isn't - but a very rough guide (only work if there is no free food in a product) is 20 calories = 1 syn.

Not sure if it works abroad, but i log on to the SW website on my mobile when in tesco.

Thanks guys for the replies starting to panic a bit lol go to florida in a few weeks and dont want to mess up what i have already achieved this is the only time that i have started any plan and stuck to it 100% and i know how easy it is for me to gain might try to go through some of the grocery stores over there online and see where i end up thanks again xx

I went to florida earlier this year and didn't really stick to the plan but I only gained a pound. I think it was all the walking and swimming that helped. My consultant says to make wise choices whilst you can when you are on your hols but try not to worry too much as you have saved up all year for your hols so you may as well enjoy it.

If you are eating in the all you can eat diners, they all have salad and veg etc so you can at least have your 1/3 superfree.

HTH

Thanks Louise
Have been many times before but was never on any plan before and was just worrying that 1 month away could undo what I have done so thanks again dont feel just so bad now xxx

Back