SW to help get/stay pregnant?

I'm also losing before we ttc - gonna try in a few months but I am still 18.5 st and just feels like I'm miles away from a suitable weight :0( however my bmi has dropped from 44 to 37.

My mum had probs ttc with numerous miscarriages over 12 yrs- I'm so worried I'll b the same or than my weight will have ruined my chances! I never take my pill religiously & therefore almost have it in my head that I have probs as I'd have expected a slip up at some point.... Sw is the biggest step we can take by choice I think and just hope we all find it helps & successfully conceive - wishing u all the best of luck and hope u keep this page up to date with any news x

Vm019 said:
I'm also losing before we ttc - gonna try in a few months but I am still 18.5 st and just feels like I'm miles away from a suitable weight :0( however my bmi has dropped from 44 to 37.

My mum had probs ttc with numerous miscarriages over 12 yrs- I'm so worried I'll b the same or than my weight will have ruined my chances! I never take my pill religiously & therefore almost have it in my head that I have probs as I'd have expected a slip up at some point.... Sw is the biggest step we can take by choice I think and just hope we all find it helps & successfully conceive - wishing u all the best of luck and hope u keep this page up to date with any news x

You are not miles away sweetie this time last year I was 19&1/2 stone and now I'm 13 stone 9 so it is within your reach just keep it in the front of your mind and take every day as it comes xx

My mum also had 10 pregnancies and only me and my brother survived, I was born at 24 weeks and just under 2 pounds in weight, my brother was born at 26 weeks and just over 2 pound in weight!! And it is a worry knowing what they had to go through to get us and knowing it could also happen to us but it is all out of our control
I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason or when the time is right and if I had got pregnant straight away I would never have lost weight as I was NEVER unhappy not even at my heaviest but I am now glad I have lost weight as I can now tell I am much healthier and so will be a better mum (well fingers crossed that is) x

Och thank u! There's just the 2 of us as well and I was 4lb at 28wks-

Although I'm super happy with what I've lost so far I still feel the hardest bit is ahead cos the bigger I am the easier it is to lose! Got a lovely goal though if it helps us conceive!

Good luck with ur attempts :0) just can't imagine how amazing it would b to c those two lines :0) x x

Vm019 said:
Och thank u! There's just the 2 of us as well and I was 4lb at 28wks-

Although I'm super happy with what I've lost so far I still feel the hardest bit is ahead cos the bigger I am the easier it is to lose! Got a lovely goal though if it helps us conceive!

Good luck with ur attempts :0) just can't imagine how amazing it would b to c those two lines :0) x x

Well positivity is the only way forward for me, it WILL happen when the time is right :0) I just hope it's my time soon as I'm so looking forward to being a mum xx

Keep up the good work and when the going gets tough just remember why we are doing this and that will spur u on :0) x

ooooh fingers crossed I might have ovulated this weekend :)

Back