ProPoints SW TO WW...1 STONE TO GO!!!

Yeah i suppose I’m pretty good with treats. I always save my treat for night time, so I always know I’ve got something to look forward to at the end of the day. My mum made the most amazing soup yesterday…I just couldn’t get enough of it! She said it’s all goodness…ham shank, carrots, potatoes, celery, lentils, swede and veg stock. Tasted sooooo nice…I had 3 bowls, lol!
I ventured to the gym with my OH too, he had me lifting all sorts, amongst all the muscle boys! It felt good though, although I was going blue in the face trying to constantly suck my tummy in, lol! Feel a bit tender today, so nice day of rest today and back to it tomorrow!
x

WEDNESDAY 2ND APRIL

B-Ham on 2 ww bread with 1 dairylea light triangle 5pp
L-Homemade soup 8pp
D-Jacket potato, cheese & beans 10pp
Snacks-2 tangerines & half large cookie 8pp??
Drinks-Water & 2 tea 2pp

26/26 dailies 9/49 weeklies

WEDNESDAY 2ND APRIL

B-Porridge & chopped banana 4pp
L-Salad...Ham, 2 boiled eggs (need my protein fix for the gym!), beetroot, lettuce, cucumber & sweet chilli sauce 8pp
D-WW meal (probs beef hotpot) & 2 birds eye waffles (my all time fave comfort food!) 12pp
Snacks-strawberries, cucumber sticks & 1 jaffa 1pp
Drinks-Water & 2 tea 2pp

26/26 dailies 10/49 weeklies

Gym after work, so another 3 activity points for me!
Feel so achey today :cry:but no pain no gain! 8 weeks to perfect my beach bod...i need a miracle!!! x

Right, I'm back!
Been umming and aarrghing about which diet to do...and chose SW, but I'm sick of it now and finding it hard to find the time to cook from scratch!
So back to WW it is!
I got my letter from the Bridal Shop last week to say my wedding dress is ready :eek: Was thinking it wouldnt be until the end of March (at least!) So, a very big shock indeed. Im trying it on this Saturday, and yes I did order a dress size smaller, in the hope I would be a dress size smaller...but unfortunately I'm not!! However, I am hoping that I will still fit into it even if it is a tight squeeze...but at least it will give me the push I need!
13 weeks on Friday until the Big Day!!
x

Wednesday 25th February

Breakfast
2 warburtons bread, ham & WW cheese 6PP

Lunch
M&S Prawn pasta layered salad. Fruit Salad 5PP

Dinner
Steak, chips, veg & pepper sauce 12PP

Snacks
Pear, tangerine & banana. 1 mars celebration 1PP

Drinks
Water, diet coke, 2 teas with skimmed milk 2PP

26/26 Dailies 0/49 Weeklies

Hi...Food diary looks good!
And the wedding dress will be great motivation :) x

Hi here to sub.

Wedding in 11 weeks, how exciting :) x

Hi hun
Just fry light mince and onion till brown, then add passatta, garlic, chilli, 1 beef oxo and 1 veg oxo..and let it simmer away.
Then just wholewheat spaghetti.
x

Hi...Food diary looks good!
And the wedding dress will be great motivation :) x

Well...my wedding dress actually fit lot better than I thought. Bit guttered really as I needed a massive kick up the bum to lose a stone, but looking at me in the dress, I probs only need half stone off and then just tone up!
Went straight to gym Sat, and started the 30 day shred on Sun...day 3 has been done today :character00116:

Feeling loads better already x

Hi here to sub.

Wedding in 11 weeks, how exciting :) x

Thanks hun!
You nearly gave me a heart attack there :eek: ...its 13 weeks (well actually 12 and a half)...not 11 weeks, lol!!
x

Sorry, I havnt posted last few days.
After weds I had a bit of a struggle...chip shop Thursday, was good Friday, weigh-in Sat and gained half pound which was expected...then Saturdays treat was chicken kebab, few chips and garlic sauce. Sundays treat was homemade lasagne and garlic bread.
Fully back on track Monday, which looked like this...

Monday 2nd March - Day 2 shred DONE :character00116:

Breakfast
WW toffee yogurt (1PP) and Banana (0PP)

Lunch
60g Prawns (1PP) and salad (0PP) and Colmans Seafood Sauce (2PP) in a warby thin (3PP)

Dinner
Chicken Breast (5PP), Aunt bessies mash (5PP), 1 and half small puddings (3PP?), Veg (0PP) and chicken bisto (2PP)

Snacks
Kinder Bar 17.5g (2PP), Pear, Tangerine, Pineapple, Strawbs & Grapes

Drinks
2 tea (2PP), diet coke, water

Dailies used 26/26

Tuesday 3rd March - Day 3 Shred DONE :character00115:

Breakfast
WW vanilla yogurt (1PP) & Banana

Lunch
60g Prawns (1PP) and salad (0PP) and Colmans Seafood Sauce (2PP) in a warby thin (3PP)

Going on a powerwalk after work, so will probably have a packet of Morrisons Onion Rings (3PP) and 2 laughing cow light triangles (1PP) to keep me going until Dinner

Dinner
Prawns need using up today, so prawn pasta salad.
60g Prawns (1PP), Salad (0PP), Colmans Seafood Sauce (3PP), Pasta 80g (7PP)

Snacks
Kinder Bar 17.5g (2PP), Pear, Tangerine, Strawbs, Grapes & Pineapple

Drinks
2 tea (2PP), diet coke, Water

Dailies used 26/26

Thanks hun!
You nearly gave me a heart attack there :eek: ...its 13 weeks (well actually 12 and a half)...not 11 weeks, lol!!
x

Oops! Sorry for that must have been a slip of the fingers when typing xx

Well my naughty OH decided on a chippy tea last night, I was really good and stuck to my pasta prawn salad :happy096:
Had an absolutely awful sleepless night, my 2 year old daughter complained that her 'bum' was hurting everytime she pee'd. She was in pain all night o top off a cough and cold shes got, felt so helpless. Been to docs today though, medicine prescribed, so hopefully sort it out. Poor thing!
Anyway todays food diary looks a bit like this...

Wednesday 4thy March - Day 4 Shred DONE :character00116:

Breakfast
WW yogurt (1PP) Pear & Banana

Lunch
The usual..prawn salad (3PP) & warby thin (3PP)

Dinner
Just fancy this...and its within my daily points, so...
2 birds eye burgers (9PP), 2 waffles (6PP), salad (0PP) & extra light salad cream (1PP)

Snacks
Strawbs, Grapes, Tangerine & Kinder Bar (2PP)

Drinks
Water, 1 tea & diet coke (1PP)

Dailies used 26/26

Hi hunfood looking great. Well done on resisting the chippy tea. I know it's hard this healthy eating lark

Hope your daughter is feeling better now she's on her medication. Poor thing xx

Back