Sw to ww

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Hi all, thinking of swapping from Sw to ww, haven't lost a substantial amount on Sw and to be honest I pit on more than I loose, any tips hints or pros and cons would be gratefully recieved x

Hi - have a look here which I recently posted on. I lost half a stone on SW then lost and gained the same couple of lbs for months - it really didn't fit in with my lifestyle.

If you look through the main WW forum you will see quite a few discussions of sw v ww. Of course on the WW forum, 99% of people are going to say WW :eek: so in the interest of balance you might want to ask the same question on the SW forum if you haven't already ;)

Yeah u know what u mean, it just doesn't seem to be for me so think I'm gonna give ww a go got 2 stone to loose so don't think it's gonna cone off very quickly anyway x

i was struggling with sw cos i was eating too many free foods :sigh:

swapped over to ww and loving it so far and doing ok x

I lost 3 stone on WW, had a year off and went to SW as I'd put on some weight.. I DID lose 8.5lb in 4 or so weeks, but I just could not be bothered with the cooking, and I couldn't stand the meetings. I enjoy making meals from scratch - just not every day, and I love treating myself to normal pizzas and stuff. I think that's why my losses are consistent with WW, slimming world I never know if I was eating too much, or not enough :p

Back