Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Hi all, thinking of swapping from Sw to ww, haven't lost a substantial amount on Sw and to be honest I pit on more than I loose, any tips hints or pros and cons would be gratefully recieved x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - have a look here which I recently posted on. I lost half a stone on SW then lost and gained the same couple of lbs for months - it really didn't fit in with my lifestyle.

If you look through the main WW forum you will see quite a few discussions of sw v ww. Of course on the WW forum, 99% of people are going to say WW :eek: so in the interest of balance you might want to ask the same question on the SW forum if you haven't already ;)

4. christmasfairy1

Yeah u know what u mean, it just doesn't seem to be for me so think I'm gonna give ww a go got 2 stone to loose so don't think it's gonna cone off very quickly anyway x

5. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i was struggling with sw cos i was eating too many free foods :sigh:

swapped over to ww and loving it so far and doing ok x

6. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I lost 3 stone on WW, had a year off and went to SW as I'd put on some weight.. I DID lose 8.5lb in 4 or so weeks, but I just could not be bothered with the cooking, and I couldn't stand the meetings. I enjoy making meals from scratch - just not every day, and I love treating myself to normal pizzas and stuff. I think that's why my losses are consistent with WW, slimming world I never know if I was eating too much, or not enough :p

7. christmasfairy1

That's it I've def made up my mind ww here I come lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.