1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

SW USA

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kitty~anne, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. kitty~anne

kitty~anne hmmmmmmmmmm

just seen this on Twitter posted by SW PR

Slimming World USA

its a blog about 2 women setting up SW USA its a good read

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

USA SOUNDS A REAL CHALLENGE

Hi - Just took a look at the link, it WAS an interesting read, I got lost in it!

It sounds like another world out there where you can't just post leaflets through doors, but need "door hangers" and a permit, can only do these between certain times AND need a licence to do it!

New consultants here would be able to do so much more of their "6-prong attack".

I liked this!

4. kitty~anne

kitty~anne hmmmmmmmmmm

i've mailed the link to my consultant.

looks like it will be interesting blog to follow x

5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Our consultant was raving about them this week, I think it's BRILLIANT that they've gone to America, SW is SUCH a USA-friendly plan. Home of the Burger, I mean come on. Shouldn't Ronald McDonald be quaking in his money raking boots already??

6. jacqui35

jacqui35 Well-Known Member

I was talking to my C about the EE cookbook and he was saying that they are going to introduce SW but only EE way not green or red's. Very interesting and i think i will read later when my kid stops mithering me hehe

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Yes my C said the same. I wonder if they only have an expanded EE book? I wonder whether this might be the next step at SW?