SW Vegetable Filo Tart?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by elizabeth, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    Hi ladies, haven't been around these parts for a while but I know you lot are brilliant with recipes!

Two years ago when I'd only just started with SW, I made this lovely vegetable filo tart for Christmas Day (and lost 2.5lbs that week!), it was a recipe in the magazine as I recall, but I don't have the mag anymore - it was pretty simple so I'm sure I can do it again, but I can't remember what temperature it was supposed to be cooked at or how long for! Anyone else remember it, or can anyone tell me what sort of temperature filo pastry is supposed to be cooked at?

Many thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Hi theres a veg filo tart in the ex easy xmas cookbook and it says to cook at 200 or gas mark 6 hope that helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.