SW Virgin !!!!

Evening hun - sorry your rant about your bf made me giggle - men get us that way sometimes.

I am happy and proud of how far ive come hun - I aint going back there.

It is a lot of syns for a base but if you think about how much a proper pizza would be its not so bad. Is the base your talking about Smash by any chance? Lots of people make them and they look lush. It is a "tweak" to the plan. If your using it as a meal then its ok but if to snack on then you would need to syn it as if on a Red day. Once in a while is fine but not on a regular basis.

Ive made a scanbran cake tonight to snack on over the next couple of days yum yum. Not the real deal like a cake but it gets me through my sweet cravings.

Hey LeaE so glad I found you!! Hope u don't mind me subscribing?! Would love to know how you get on with slimming world. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Evening hun - sorry your rant about your bf made me giggle - men get us that way sometimes.

I am happy and proud of how far ive come hun - I aint going back there.

It is a lot of syns for a base but if you think about how much a proper pizza would be its not so bad. Is the base your talking about Smash by any chance? Lots of people make them and they look lush. It is a "tweak" to the plan. If your using it as a meal then its ok but if to snack on then you would need to syn it as if on a Red day. Once in a while is fine but not on a regular basis.

Ive made a scanbran cake tonight to snack on over the next couple of days yum yum. Not the real deal like a cake but it gets me through my sweet cravings.

Aaahhh I saw a curly whirly scan bran recipe is that the 1 u choose ?
And really why isn't smash on the diet ?

Hey LeaE so glad I found you!! Hope u don't mind me subscribing?! Would love to know how you get on with slimming world. :) xx

Ah fantastic I loved all my old friends on here and I have missed them all so yeah pls do pop by as often as u can x

Hey miss Kate that's for popping in how are u ?

Well today's Tuesday and guess what it's raining !!!!!!! Grerrrrrrrrr !!!!! Bf at work this morning so after my night shift I came home to an empty house which is somewhat an improvement of yesterday's fanny fit off the bf oh I do love it when he works 6 till 2 ha ha it means I hardly see him :) x x I'm at college tonight and I'm planning another assessment and I do hope I pass it because that means I'm getting to mark more off and I really want to fish early this year !
Well diet wise it's going to be a hard day as I won't have time to eat neither mind cook so looks like a blasted tomato mug shot for me ! I could really do with popping to the market for more fruit as bf and kids keep gobbling my fruit salad which I can't complain ! Being healthy and all that but dam it's expensive and ***** there's never any for me !
Does anyone else feel like there going to the loo more often and have a gurgle tummy because last night and the night before I sounded like a haunted house with the noises my tummy was making and all I can think if is it being because I'm eating more healthy on this diet !
Anyways enough talking rubbish I better get a couple of hrs sleep now x night all x enjoy yr day if anyone reads this and think thin thoughts ! Mind over matter and all that jazz !

Well it's Monday morning again and yet again week on week I just don't feel like I have lost a tiny bit of weight this week !!!! It's odd because I'm doing what sw says to do but because I'm eating loads it doesn't feel like I'm any smaller ! Which then makes me want to munch on the goodies I have cut out !!!
I miss bread as well lovely bread ! Sod the alcohol it's bread and chocolate anyday over alcohol !!!!!! But then I will defo not lose anything so I'm staying strong
I'm shattered after my night shift so I'm off to bed bf just gave me a right gob full because he's tired and I was about a second away from knocking his big mouth right off his face but it appears I do have self control and will power so in turn it has made me realise if I can exert that amount of self control I sure as hell can do the same when it comes to bread and chocolate ! Wow now I sound like a real nutter !!!! Diets must bring it out of me !
Anyways off to sleep x night all enjoy yr wet Monday lol

I'm only on SW two days and I miss bread too! Id your OH doing slimming world too??

I'm only on SW two days and I miss bread too! Id your OH doing slimming world too??

Ah well bet yr looking forward to yr first week loss when's your meeting day ? And no my oh is as thin as a rake its a nightmare x lol

Hello Wednesday ! Today's weigh in day so between 5 and 6 I will find out what this week has brought ! I only need 1lb to make my 1st stone lost so I'm hopeful today's the day the first complete stone of hopefully many more to come !
Well kids at school oh at work so scrambled egg with sweet corn for breakfast followed by 2 hifi bars as my HEX B !!!!!!
And now a cup of tea x

I'm on cloud 9 today after college last night it went really well and I had loads signed off and my client ab loved her new hair and if I'm honest so did I whoooo !!!!! My friend at college didn't turn up which is so unlike her and I only received a text this am saying she's really not good and she suffers with mental health issues so I'm pretty concerned !

My plan today after a large cuppa is to clean and tidy as much as the house as I can manage ! I'm so rock and roll aren't I !!!!! Good luck everyone think thin x

Omg I'm gutted ! Only lost 1lb and considering I'm so fat I'm completely gutted !!!!! Aaahhh and I haven't cheated ! And my friend who eats fish from the chippy and stuff that's fattening lost 4 gggrrrrrr not happy !

Omg I'm gutted ! Only lost 1lb and considering I'm so fat I'm completely gutted !!!!! Aaahhh and I haven't cheated ! And my friend who eats fish from the chippy and stuff that's fattening lost 4 gggrrrrrr not happy !

Hang on a sec...you said you only needed a 1lb to get the stone..you got your stone! That's bloody brilliant! You know well how weird our bods are...1 week we hardly lose, then the next we shift loads. A 1lb off is still less weight! Slowly, slowly catchy monkey! Ahhh, its so nice to be back on here seeing people's successes. It gives me the motivation to stay in control.xxx:D

Sent from my HTC Desire X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ps..an amazing recipe I used to have on sw was the spinach canelloni...it's veggie, filling and yum! Also, watch those hi fi bars...I think they can spike your sugar cravings as they are so sweet. Go girl!

Sorry to hear your not happywith your loss hun, but any loss is better than a gain. A stone off is brill. Keep at it x

Hey LeaE your doing great!!!!! Will you be joining us back on the Christmas challenge? Xx

Ps..an amazing recipe I used to have on sw was the spinach canelloni...it's veggie, filling and yum! Also, watch those hi fi bars...I think they can spike your sugar cravings as they are so sweet. Go girl!

Aaahhhhh you know what I agree totally now about the hi fi bars I'm cutting them out !!!!
How's u what u doing now diet wise x and where do u get that recipe from ???????

Hey LeaE your doing great!!!!! Will you be joining us back on the Christmas challenge? Xx

I can't can I because I'm not doing Cambridge now I'm doing sw but I dokeep checking in on ppls progress x I'm doing sw defo till January then I might re evaluate and do Cambridge from jan till may as I have a wedding to go to and I have to look amazing x how's u this week x

I can't can I because I'm not doing Cambridge now I'm doing sw but I dokeep checking in on ppls progress x I'm doing sw defo till January then I might re evaluate and do Cambridge from jan till may as I have a wedding to go to and I have to look amazing x how's u this week x

Hi Hun

Yes you can! (If you want to) the Christmas 50 thread is for anyone on any diet who wants to loose 50lb for Xmas. With one stone gone you are already over 1/4 of the way there!

Your doing fab as always. Your plan sounds good lea always best to re evaluate and do what works for you x

Aaahhhhh you know what I agree totally now about the hi fi bars I'm cutting them out !!!!
How's u what u doing now diet wise x and where do u get that recipe from ???????

I think it was originally in a sw mag but then online. If you can't find it let me know and I'll dig it out for you. I'm doing s&s again at the mo as I want to lose just over 2.5 stone so wanted a boost. Once I've shifted some might do ww online so that I can stay in control. Sw was my fav but someone saying I could eat as much as I like of certain foods was too dangerous for me!;)

Hi Hun

Yes you can! (If you want to) the Christmas 50 thread is for anyone on any diet who wants to loose 50lb for Xmas. With one stone gone you are already over 1/4 of the way there!

Your doing fab as always. Your plan sounds good lea always best to re evaluate and do what works for you x

I have no chance of 50 by Xmas even with the stone gone x x how u getting on did u get yr 50 x

I think it was originally in a sw mag but then online. If you can't find it let me know and I'll dig it out for you. I'm doing s&s again at the mo as I want to lose just over 2.5 stone so wanted a boost. Once I've shifted some might do ww online so that I can stay in control. Sw was my fav but someone saying I could eat as much as I like of certain foods was too dangerous for me!;)

Yeah going back on cd is tempting as the losses are great however my heads just not in it at the moment so maybe in the new year x
I have had a quick skim read and can't find it but I will have a proper look after the weekend x how's yr week been x

Back