SW Virgin !!!!

Sorry to hear your not happywith your loss hun, but any loss is better than a gain. A stone off is brill. Keep at it x

Yeah it is I should probably stop being ungreatful lol how are u this week x

Yeah going back on cd is tempting as the losses are great however my heads just not in it at the moment so maybe in the new year x
I have had a quick skim read and can't find it but I will have a proper look after the weekend x how's yr week been x

Well, I can't say that I've been completely ss clean...had a few mouthfuls of scones that my boys made so no ketosis for me this week! But...I feel in control and that's what's important. Weekend is most difficult for me so here goes. Thinking that I might do Sw online when done with ss as I did enjoy the meals...just need to watch the sizes! How are you finding it? Have you got Muller lite coming out of your ears yet? Have you tried the dreaded scan bran yet:)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have no chance of 50 by Xmas even with the stone gone x x how u getting on did u get yr 50 x

Hey leaE I'm 30lb down 20lb to go so it will be tight! Most people on there know they may not make it but I think it just helps them being a part of it.

How u getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well ppl x weekend away so bad time lol it's going to be a gain this week but oh well my daughter only turns 10 once x back to it today x x

I'm back on today too after going off plan for the weekend :) looking forward to reading your diary for this week!

Hey guys hey diary x weight in today and considering I was naughty I was elated not to have gained but lost a half pound how crazy !!!!!
I was so naughty we are talking mental naughty pizza chips chip shop chips sweets chocolate ice cream cakes muffins and alcohol naughty ! Well one thing I can do well is be naughty however after escaping a gain by the skin of my teeth I'm being good like really good or I may live to regret ! My friend who comes with me of purse said she had been naughty but lost 3 and I know this is cynical but bore off yr lying u are sooo not cheating every week and losing a stone and half in 4 weeks not a chance ! So she can piddle !!!!
Anyway I might post everyday on here to keep me good x how's everyone else doing ? Is anyone still reading my diary or have I bored you go death lol

Hey guys hey diary x weight in today and considering I was naughty I was elated not to have gained but lost a half pound how crazy !!!!!
I was so naughty we are talking mental naughty pizza chips chip shop chips sweets chocolate ice cream cakes muffins and alcohol naughty ! Well one thing I can do well is be naughty however after escaping a gain by the skin of my teeth I'm being good like really good or I may live to regret ! My friend who comes with me of purse said she had been naughty but lost 3 and I know this is cynical but bore off yr lying u are sooo not cheating every week and losing a stone and half in 4 weeks not a chance ! So she can piddle !!!!
Anyway I might post everyday on here to keep me good x how's everyone else doing ? Is anyone still reading my diary or have I bored you go death lol

Hey LeaE

I'm gearing up for the hen do next week and after that I have to really go for it November if I'm going to get in this dress so I will no doubt be spending copious amounts of extra time on this forum.

Well done for not gaining as well! What do u weigh now? (Only if u want to share) and do you have a Xmas / new year goal (like me and the dress eek!) or are you seeing how you feel?

Xx

Hey LeaE

I'm gearing up for the hen do next week and after that I have to really go for it November if I'm going to get in this dress so I will no doubt be spending copious amounts of extra time on this forum.

Well done for not gaining as well! What do u weigh now? (Only if u want to share) and do you have a Xmas / new year goal (like me and the dress eek!) or are you seeing how you feel?

Xx

I'm just seeing how I feel because its so slow on this x I would like my 2 stone award though x I'm 19.7 and a half x

What plans have u got for the hen do x

Well today's been fine so far but I'm revising for college as I have a test so maybe my minds not on food lol x

Hello Friday x

Well I don't know about anyone else but my mood is terrible I'm really emotional these past few days so I'm planning on an early night because I just feel low and lethargic x
I have been fund raising for a friend who's daughter died last Friday and I'm not sure if its that or the weather or what
College was awful yesterday I just wasn't in the mood and just made a complete cock up of my dolls head and thank god the test was cancelled because I prob wouldn't have done well x anyways diet wise I'm doing ok but I do crave comfort food when I'm feeling like this I could have killed someone for a subway last night lol
Anyways enough moaning better get to work x

Stick with it hun you will come out the other side. You have a lot going on at the mo. chin up x

I will x today's been great I bought a slow cooker and 25 quid on fruit and veg !!!!!!!! Yeah I'm on it lol how are u

Brill hun good on ya

Im fine thanks - spent this morning making SW quiches, rice pudd, butternut squash and carrot soup, jellies with fresh fruit in. Stuff to snack on for the next few days

Brill hun good on ya

Im fine thanks - spent this morning making SW quiches, rice pudd, butternut squash and carrot soup, jellies with fresh fruit in. Stuff to snack on for the next few days

Mmmmmm sounds nice can I move in pls x

Hi Lea! How are you getting on with SW? I'm considering my options, have got down to 14.2 but starting to get sooooo bored of CWP!!

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.6

Hi Lea! How are you getting on with SW? I'm considering my options, have got down to 14.2 but starting to get sooooo bored of CWP!!

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.6

I'm good thank u and how are u x well done on getting to 14.2 that's fantastic going x
Sorry to hear yr struggling a little with Cwp x I started sw because my head just couldn't get into a vlcd again x it hard to lose so slowly but on the plus side after doing Cwp sw is pretty easy because you have a huge choice x

Well it's weigh day and tonight dear diary I lost 1.5lbs which I'm happy with slowly does it hey !!!!
It's Halloween nxt week and bonfire night so I'm a little worried but with the slow cooker at the ready I'm hoping not to gain over these difficult weeks x
Anyways at group yet again my friend said she are chippy and Chinese this week and still lost 4.5lbs ! I find this unreal why is this when I'm good as gold and I'm fatter than her now !
Anyway enough of that this week is lady's week so I'm craving chocolate !!!!! Well I might do a bit more exercise to take my mind off stuff x well night e night diary x

Dear diary ! I survived ! I survived Halloween without cheating whoop ! All the goodies were on offer sweets chocolate pizza chips etc and I stuck to plan ! Thank the world for cucumber and pepper sticks x

Well the weekend is done and I was a wee bit naughty but 3 days to weigh in and I will be good x

Back