SW Virgin !!!!

Iamimplodding on x just so busy so cooking all the time from scratch is hard x x I forgot to put I lost half this week x

Well I lost 4 and a half this week so that's good x i got my stone and half award and also slimmer of the week x x I am trying hard this week as I really want 2 stone by Xmas x x

Im good thanks - I lost 1.5 this week making that 3 losses in a row ( I think its moving again)

I also won Miss Slinky lol and the raffle

Im good thanks - I lost 1.5 this week making that 3 losses in a row ( I think its moving again)

I also won Miss Slinky lol and the raffle

Ah that's fantastic news well don't love that's just amazing x x yeah x x x keep battling it love x

Well this week I lost 2 and a half 4 and a half more and I can claim my 2 stone award !!!! I'm in a new stone bracket and I haven't touched chocolate in 3 weeks !

He he he yr the only one who sees my thread but thank u xxxx
Well today I have eaten egg and mushroom for breakfast
3 scan bran quark and apple for lunch
Then 2 veg and quorn stir fry wraps with extra light mayo all in all a good day
I have also laid a hall and stairs carpet but got told off by nxt door for making noise !!!!! God I hate them x I chopped my bf finger in the process and he is not happy x he's such a wuss though he almost fainted lmao I shouldn't laugh xxxxxx anyways roll on tomorrow x

Hi Hun well done on your loss so close to 2stone off that's great! :)

I'm on sole source camebridge desperately trying to shed the inches for this bridesmaids dress :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi wpw how are u x x I'm sure u will do fantastic x these slow loses make Cambridge appear so tempting but with Xmas only weeks away I would only put it all back on x I lost another 2 this week so only 3.5lbs away from my 2stone loss for Xmas !!!!!!
I'm not very well today so not having a great diet day so roll on tomoz x

Hi wpw how are u x x I'm sure u will do fantastic x these slow loses make Cambridge appear so tempting but with Xmas only weeks away I would only put it all back on x I lost another 2 this week so only 3.5lbs away from my 2stone loss for Xmas !!!!!!

Wait a min I might be adding up all wrong !! It's 2.5lbs more for 2 stone off !!!! Silly me x

Hey Leah your weight loss is fab well done. don't blame u at all Hun. If it wasn't for bridesmaid dress gate I'd be on a higher step in the run up (and over) Xmas for sure!

Are you thinking of doing a vlcd next year? X

Yeah I was considering doing it from feb till beginning of may but not sure I dare lol will re evaluate when I'm there x wbu what's yr long term plan x

Yeah I was considering doing it from feb till beginning of may but not sure I dare lol will re evaluate when I'm there x wbu what's yr long term plan x

Yeah def take it a bit at a time and see, good plan. I'm sole sourcing till the wedding 21st dec, then breaking for Christmas (been at it since may, although on steps 2/3 mostly, so need a break!) starting again in jan def camebridge but haven't decided which step yet as im not in a rush happy to loose it slower but the camebridge packs still help me better than say WW or SW to loose that little bit each week. I will still have a fair but more to loose next year, I want to get to 12 stone as that's the highest weight in the normal bmi range for my height (I'm 5ft 9) so I would have shed about half the weight (50lbs) this year and will be shedding the second 50lbs next year. :) x

Yeah def take it a bit at a time and see, good plan. I'm sole sourcing till the wedding 21st dec, then breaking for Christmas (been at it since may, although on steps 2/3 mostly, so need a break!) starting again in jan def camebridge but haven't decided which step yet as im not in a rush happy to loose it slower but the camebridge packs still help me better than say WW or SW to loose that little bit each week. I will still have a fair but more to loose next year, I want to get to 12 stone as that's the highest weight in the normal bmi range for my height (I'm 5ft 9) so I would have shed about half the weight (50lbs) this year and will be shedding the second 50lbs next year. :) x

Yeah that sounds a fantastic plan x x your doing so well x stick at it hunny and your going to be a real success x x

Yeah that sounds a fantastic plan x x your doing so well x stick at it hunny and your going to be a real success x x

Thank you :) u r doing fab too x

Back