SW vs WW?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ive been following WW for around 3 months now, with very little weight loss.

Im 5"4 and weigh 10st 10lbs, looking to be 8st 10lbs.

For the life of me I cannot lose weight and keep it off with WW, despite sticking to the plan and exercising.

Id like to swap to SW but cant make it to any of the meetings in my area, and they want so much money upfront to do it online.

Can anyone here help me with it?

I think you really need the books and preferably an intro with a consultant to give you the general idea. Is it possible you could make it to just one meeting, pay the membership fee to get all the books and the introduction but then not go back? It only costs about a fiver as there's almost always some sort of offer on.

Alternatively you can get the books off ebay for not a lot, but I think going to just one meeting would be a great help to explain the general outline.

Have you spoken to your ww leader as if you're doing it properly you should be losing. Keep a weeks food diary and she should go through it for you. If you are 100% sure that you are doing it right then I would get checked out at the drs to make sure its not something like an under active thyroid.

Back