SW Weighin Last night.

syanna

Well, it was weighing night at slimming world and i lost 1lb. Only on day 2 of the tablets so I am classing last nights weighin of 16st 8lbs as my xenical starting weight.

So far the tablets have been good, apart from the constipated feeling but i am sure that will pass when they get fully into my system.

1 question i have is.... is there a set time between taking the tablets??

I have never been a breakfast eater so i used to get up at 7 and only eat at lunch time 1pm then have my tea at home around 8. Over the last few weeks i have been having breakfast at work at about 8.30am but find that by 12 i am starving. Does it matter that 2 of my meals are so close together?

Cheers

Anna

Hi syana, I'm new to the tablets too (2 weeks in) I too have had bouts of constipation and none of the opposite side effects although I think thats because I follow a very low fat diet. sometimes I am finding I am taking my tablets close together as I work funny hours and have seen no side effects to this and 3.5 hours seems ok to me anyway I have taken them 2 hours apart as sometimes I don't get a chance to eat lunch until 3pm then I am having my tea at 5.30. Good luck on the tablets, sorry can't tell you how they are going weight wize for me as I don't have scales so I have to wait until I go back to the drs to get weighed in a couple of weeks but my clothes are definately looser.
xx

Hi Anna, sorry this is a bit of a late reply. I don't think it matters too much how close together you take the tablets, but obviously it's best to spread them out if you can. Somebody with more experience should be able to advise better, but I've had no problems with taking one pill 2 or 3 hours after taking the previous one.

Good luck, keep us updated with your progress! :) x

hi ya, there is no time scale given in the xenical leaflet, I generally have mine on a working day at about 8am,a banana about 10/10.30, lunch 12-1 pm, an apple about 4, then bout 6pm but on days off I have been known to have my b'fast one bout 10/10.30, lunch one bout 1 then tea one.

I would aim for at least 3 hours between but preferably 4, but as they dont state would imagine that as you have to take them within an hour of eating that its ok as long as theyre not too close otherwise they would state something.

The main reason for aiming for at least 3 hours would be to space your meals better to stave the bad snacking that can occur if you get hungry.
Thats why I have the fruit between meals as the fat is low as not taking a tablet then.

If I dont have my banana I can get really hungry and be waiting for lunch time, it also stops me slipping in my old habit of getting crisps or chocolate of the trolley at work, as I have it on my desk ready for when I see them coming. LMAO

Back