sw whh is better

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by natasha85, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. natasha85

natasha85 Member

which works better red and green days or exra easy ??? im doing the extra easy but i cant understand how it works can any one help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I mainly do Red Days. It works better for me.

Extra easy. you can have anything on Red or Green days, but you are only allowed 1 healthy extra B and 1 healthy extra A choice, plus 5 - 15 sins a day.

Hope this helps

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    All the plans will work if you follow them properly but some people do say that carb heavy days don't agree with them. I'm a veggie, as are many people here, and therefore only do green and it certainly didn't affect my weight loss.

EE works in the same way as the red and green plans - you eat freely on foods that fill you up for a longer time, relativde to their calorie content. Make sure you have your 1/3 superfree foods as this will help stop you overindulging on carbs/proteins. It's essentially just healthy eating and what 'normal' people do on a day to day basis.

Most importantly make sure you have variety in everything!

5. tfmd

tfmd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - lapsed
    Hi

I used to do a mixture of green and red days through the week and found my weight loss not to be very good.
    I switched to Extra Easy and have lost for the last 2 weeks.
    Hopefully this plan will continue to work for me...If not I shall change again, but for the time being its EE all the way

Hope you find the plan that suits and it works for you

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.