Extra Easy SW,WW or calorie counting???!

Blonn-de

I joined SW in Sept having lost a stone and a half before on WW. I decided to join SW to start something new and get a kick start on my weight loss. I'm 10.2 and wud love to lose half a stone to a stone. I started SW weighing in at 10.3 and got down to 9.11.. Now I'm 10.2 again cos I put 4 pounds at Xmas and its just gone from there.. I really don't know what to do anymore.. I've lost interest and I'm eating all round me but at the same time I'm going on holidays in may and I don't want to be this weight. Can anyone give me some tips or can people tell me what's worked for them? I tried calorie counting but I end up with having no calories left for dinner :( its really starting to get me down, any tips wud be really appreciated :(

No diet will work unless you get your head in the right place. You could try exercising perhaps as a motivator to encourage you could to stick to your plan of choice

Thanks, I walk half an hour every day and do 2 hours fitness class on Wednesdays and an hour pump and tone class on sat :(

Why do you think you have lost interest? Are you being too strict and then going on a binge? Boredom? Or something else?

Boredom.. And the fact that if I have one more biscuit it won't do any harm but one leads to five and so on.. Back on SW today and I'm doing great do far, maybe I just needed a week or 2 off to give myself a good talking to, because at the end of the day, I'm only fooling myself :(

Back