Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

swap to slimming world?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jules78, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I am currently doing the sole source on the cambridge diet and have lost just over 2 stone.I`m getting a bit fed up and depressed as i`ve been having meal replacements for the last 5 weeks.I want to swap to slimming world as i have done it before and know what it is all about.I have only a stone and half left to lose.Has anyone swapped over from a meal replacement diet on here?I am worried that i will rapidly pack on the weight,even if i avoid carbs and do red days.Any advice would be great.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(16.45%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I havent done the swap. I was doing low carb this time and then swapped onto SW. I am sure there are people who have swapped.

Well done so far. Sorry I cannot be of any help. Good luck with the rest of your weight...however you choose to lose it :)

4. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey hun,

i swapped from Lioptrim which is a TFR diet as well.

i did my refeed programme and then joined SW. I have just lost 1.5lb in my first week. My consultant said some people maintain for the first few weeks and some gain -but go on to lose when they stick to plan.

My advice is follow your refeed programme to the T and then join SW :)

5. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Jules, I have seen posts about this before and I think that people who have swapped over either put on a pound or two the first week as your body adapts and then they lose from then on in.

Hope that helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.