swap to slimming world?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jules78, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I am currently doing the sole source on the cambridge diet and have lost just over 2 stone.I`m getting a bit fed up and depressed as i`ve been having meal replacements for the last 5 weeks.I want to swap to slimming world as i have done it before and know what it is all about.I have only a stone and half left to lose.Has anyone swapped over from a meal replacement diet on here?I am worried that i will rapidly pack on the weight,even if i avoid carbs and do red days.Any advice would be great.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(16.45%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I havent done the swap. I was doing low carb this time and then swapped onto SW. I am sure there are people who have swapped.

Well done so far. Sorry I cannot be of any help. Good luck with the rest of your weight...however you choose to lose it :)

4. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey hun,

i swapped from Lioptrim which is a TFR diet as well.

i did my refeed programme and then joined SW. I have just lost 1.5lb in my first week. My consultant said some people maintain for the first few weeks and some gain -but go on to lose when they stick to plan.

My advice is follow your refeed programme to the T and then join SW :)

5. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Jules, I have seen posts about this before and I think that people who have swapped over either put on a pound or two the first week as your body adapts and then they lose from then on in.

Hope that helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.