• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

swap to slimming world?

S: 14st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 2st0lb(14.29%)
I am currently doing the sole source on the cambridge diet and have lost just over 2 stone.I`m getting a bit fed up and depressed as i`ve been having meal replacements for the last 5 weeks.I want to swap to slimming world as i have done it before and know what it is all about.I have only a stone and half left to lose.Has anyone swapped over from a meal replacement diet on here?I am worried that i will rapidly pack on the weight,even if i avoid carbs and do red days.Any advice would be great.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fuffs

This is really the time!
S: 26st13lb C: 22st7lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 4st6lb(16.45%)
I havent done the swap. I was doing low carb this time and then swapped onto SW. I am sure there are people who have swapped.

Well done so far. Sorry I cannot be of any help. Good luck with the rest of your weight...however you choose to lose it :)

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
hey hun,

i swapped from Lioptrim which is a TFR diet as well.

i did my refeed programme and then joined SW. I have just lost 1.5lb in my first week. My consultant said some people maintain for the first few weeks and some gain -but go on to lose when they stick to plan.

My advice is follow your refeed programme to the T and then join SW :)

tullulah

S: 21st0lb C: 16st11lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 4st3lb(20.07%)
Hi Jules, I have seen posts about this before and I think that people who have swapped over either put on a pound or two the first week as your body adapts and then they lose from then on in.

Hope that helps x